View Full Version : WoW Suggestion..

Hailie
09-11-2006, 04:27 AM
For a pet kennel!
Post in support if you agree
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=20276135&sid=1

Kirynos
09-13-2006, 11:34 AM
I think there should be a humane society, and if hunters kill their pets too many times, they get fined.

:confuse:

Dakyras
09-13-2006, 11:50 AM
I want an assassins guild that people can put out hits on certain people and you can take the contract and get the payment if you are the first to drop that person after accepting the contract (like a quest). Would be even more cool if it would ignore faction.

Dakyras
09-13-2006, 11:51 AM
I think there should be a humane society, and if hunters kill their pets too many times, they get fined.

:confuse:

Between food,water, and arrows I think they already are fined :D

Berae
09-14-2006, 03:00 AM
I want an assassins guild that people can put out hits on certain people and you can take the contract and get the payment if you are the first to drop that person after accepting the contract (like a quest). Would be even more cool if it would ignore faction.
Thats all I ever wanted in WoW. Would be nice to pop out of the shadows of Ogrimmar to talk to an Orc, and get a contract to kill some poor player in IF as he's banking :)
Maybe leave a card with your name on it, or take an ear as proof of kill :D

Dakyras
09-14-2006, 12:29 PM
Thats all I ever wanted in WoW. Would be nice to pop out of the shadows of Ogrimmar to talk to an Orc, and get a contract to kill some poor player in IF as he's banking :)
Maybe leave a card with your name on it, or take an ear as proof of kill :D

Yeah man make it semi-expensive so it is not something you do on a whim...

but if you piss enough people off you will get a little grief for it.

Sixseven
09-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Yeah man make it semi-expensive so it is not something you do on a whim...

but if you piss enough people off you will get a little grief for it.
When a contract is put out on you, you should get some little skull icon on your hud somewhere so you nkow that people are hunting for you.... and the people who sign up for the contract will have a little skull or some other indicaiton too, so you have a chance to defend yourself.

Gheltire
09-15-2006, 08:17 AM
with a ballpoint pen at your class reunion:)

Dakyras
09-15-2006, 12:11 PM
with a ballpoint pen at your class reunion:)

I absolutely love that movie!