PDA

View Full Version : On Ebay tonight

Krunshy
12-07-2001, 06:44 AM
Found this on ebay today, not sure if you guys have seen it.

I'm selling my account which has a Shadow Knight/Darkelf/Female of the 52nd level on Druzzil Ro. She has a wonderous reputation, that most would drool over. Her name is Rietimus, formerly known as Humpreit before the Name Change Revolution. She has been accepted to Hoss tryouts(and most likely a free ride in with her connections and friends within the guild) once she reaches the minimum level(55 atm). Hoss is the most powerful guild on Druzzil Ro, so that is not something to be taken lightly :) Her equipment is astounding for her level, and so are her stats becuase of it. She is known for her great pulling ability(better than almost all SKs on the server), her great tanking ability(astounding for her level, surpassing most warriors, besides HP), and most of all her leadership skills. She has been very well known for boosting moral amongst unsatisfied ventures on raids, fairly distrubiting wealth, and leading nearly flawless(no death) raids--in areas which are possible. Her stats are as follows: HP: 2000ish Mana:Over 2000 AC:1200ish Str: 180 Sta: 110 Dex: 120 Agi: 125 Wis: 106 Int: 200ish(depends on equipment worn, well all stats really do) Cha: 65 Equipment- Head: Blood Ember, Dark Runed, Umbral, Sentient Face: Sarnak Hide-Mask Earring 1: Obsidian Bead Hoop Earring 2: Obsidian Bead Hoop Necklace: Polished Mithril Torque Shoulders: Imbued Granite Pauldrons Breast Plate: Dark Runed, Umbral,(piece for Kael BP(VERY RARE)) Arms: Blood Ember, Umbral Bracer 1: Heroes Bracer Bracer 2: Blood Ember, Umbral Gloves: Sebilis Scaled Gloves, Blood Ember Finger 1: Ring of the Goblin Lords, Velium Fire Wedding Ring, Diamond Wedding Ring Finger 2: Velium Fire Wedding Ring, Diamond Wedding Ring Waist: Thick Banded Belt, Flowing Black Silk Sash Back: Cloak of the Maelstrom Legs: Jarsath, Umbral(jewel for velious armor leggings) Boots: Umbral Primary Hand: Noctivagent Blade(half way through epic) Off Hand: Ashenbone Shield, Clay Guardian Shield(good for looks) Ranged Slot: Idol of the Thorned Resistance Gear: Full Set of Blue Diamond Gear Full Set of Diamond Gear I also have a 30 monk on this account by the name of Masuse, on the same server--Druzzil Ro. He's semi twinked, but not really. Especially after I sold one of his 2 Knuckle Dusters, and a Jade Mace. He's very fun to play though, and going at Iksar XP you've gotton on a good head start at level 30, just about to ding 31 :) When thinking about bidding on this item, realise that this account and it's reputation has been formed over a year and a half of work, and what you're buying isn't only a 52 SK, and a 30 Monk, but a wonderous reputation as a skilled venturer, and one of the smarter people on Everquest(as there are so many unintelligent ones). The pictures below are for some proof of what you're bidding on. Obviously the Dark Elf is Rietimus, and the Iksar is Masuse. If the pictures don't show up email me at business12504@hotmail.com Happy bidding everyone. Money Order, and Paycheck allowed.

Eomer
12-07-2001, 07:03 AM
uh, yea, it's a free ride in for anyone!

Eliyahu
12-07-2001, 07:09 AM
Yes, I've found it to be a free ride in. Wait, I'm not in yet...Hey gimme my free pass!!

Lola
12-07-2001, 07:21 AM
I love it! That's one of the most humorous eBay blurbs I've read in a long long time.

Rhedd
12-07-2001, 07:45 AM
Thats hilarious!
AND WTF WHERE WAS MY FREE PASS =\

Buazag Bonesteel
12-07-2001, 09:51 AM
She is known for her great pulling ability(better than almost all SKs on the server),

hahahahahahahahahahaha

hahaha

who is this? Never heard of her :D

Amberel
12-07-2001, 10:06 AM
rofl

Kaneis
12-07-2001, 10:43 AM
She has a wonderous reputation, that most would drool over.

Yeah... a wonderful reputation as a total tool. I knew this guy from way back. He was a real smart ass, "god to the game" in his own mind. What a jackass!

She is known for her great pulling ability(better than almost all SKs on the server), her great tanking ability(astounding for her level, surpassing most warriors, besides HP), and most of all her leadership skills. She has been very well known for boosting moral amongst unsatisfied ventures on raids, fairly distrubiting wealth, and leading nearly flawless(no death) raids--in areas which are possible. When thinking about bidding on this item, realise that this account and it's reputation has been formed over a year and a half of work, and what you're buying isn't only a 52 SK, and a 30 Monk, but a wonderous reputation as a skilled venturer, and one of the smarter people on Everquest(as there are so many unintelligent ones).

And all of this comes with the character when I buy it??? LOL! Whatever! WTF difference does it make anyway?

Dharrk
12-07-2001, 11:01 AM
OMG SO JEALOUS! *BRAIN EXPLODES*
lol thats a bunch of crap

Arcius
12-07-2001, 12:24 PM
ROFLMAO!

Ebay SK owns you Dharrk =/

Eomer
12-07-2001, 01:00 PM
Dharrk IS an ebay SK

vegu
12-07-2001, 03:08 PM
Wow im impressed,
very smart to tell her name on ebay watch her account get banned :P

Torrid
12-07-2001, 04:41 PM
Wtf guys, I told her she could join! You havn't heard of her mythical-like status? Shes the best player in EQ!

Andaas
12-07-2001, 05:19 PM
Seems fairly obvious that someone maliciously created that ebay item to attempt to get an account banned from EQ.

Tarissa
12-10-2001, 07:22 AM
omg!? How much!!!

52sk liek that would take weeks to get that high!

Tilea
12-10-2001, 08:27 AM
Well you have to admit that's a pretty good sales pitch. Astuonding equipment, phenomenal pulling abilities, able to outank most warriors, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound! Where do I send my money???

Dharrk
12-10-2001, 10:40 AM
This is a deal considering the skill to play the character comes with it!

Vinilaa
12-10-2001, 11:39 AM
sad sad sad sad....

Torrid
12-10-2001, 04:23 PM
Shitty part is, I can't sell my chars on ebay because they would be way too identifyable :(

Eomer
12-10-2001, 08:38 PM
I think basically if anyone past 55ish ebays, it's going to basically be common knowledge. That being said, not all people who buy accounts are necessarily bad, they just have too much money.

tukk
12-10-2001, 10:58 PM
I hate to say it but you all missed the BEST part.

"but a wonderous reputation as a skilled venturer, and one of the SMARTER people on Everquest(as there are so many unintelligent ones). "

Tukken Cover
Druid
Druzzil Ro

Drakky
12-11-2001, 02:31 AM
hi

Tarissa
12-11-2001, 03:22 AM
w o w h i s i r

Eliyahu
12-11-2001, 05:26 AM
Lol Tari