PDA

View Full Version : So where are your big RvR spots?

Slaznash
12-09-2001, 02:17 AM
Ours seems to be in hibernia at what we call g2, the gate closest to the albion port in spot. Tonight we had a 3 way clash from all 3 realms right in the valley there for a good 5 hours. Each side having apprx 50-100 people a piece.

Midguard held both sides and pushed both sides back, controlling the battlefield for about 3 hours (thanks AE mez and stun), before finally getting crunched in the middle by both sides lol. Racked up 3 guild leaders and over 3k rps lol.

Your guys main fighting in that area too?

-Xanath-
12-09-2001, 10:53 AM
I like to sit inside of the Alby portal keep and throw rocks at the bastards outside, because they'd just squash my poor pitiful merc anyway.

Maelikki
12-09-2001, 12:31 PM
OUr fav RvR spot is barrows
hummmm never seen any trolls there but the undeads come heere often :]

More seriously id say Emain between Alb/mid MFg and Mid MFG/Mid portal keep for casual RvR

Thats for basic RvR if we got a cool group going we usually go tease expin peeps at there camp spot to wake up the dragon and get lots of hib waves to try to kill

RvR is fun but Mid ae mez kinda owns atm :/

Slaznash
12-09-2001, 12:37 PM
Aye I think thats the same spot we fight at in emain, and jes us midgardians own j00!!! :D

Slaz

Maelikki
12-10-2001, 04:11 AM
well u dont really own anything u just more annoying to kill since i need to pull my grim impaler out of the backpack :)
funniest fight i had with mids was at hibs door like 2 high lvl groups going for lvling hib peeps and we had to fight for the hibbies.
Fight was 7hibs + 8 mids vs 8 poor lil albs :/
we won (thx sorcerer mez ;)