PDA

View Full Version : Hello hoss memebrs

HELMATHANE
10-30-2006, 07:42 PM
Hi guys, its good to see a guild name i rememebr from everquest 1 days. You guys were the uber elites on our server druzil ro. I wanted to drop in say hello, in hopes some of ya might have rememebrd my druid i played over there Helmathane Mistwalker... i left the game when world of warcraft was released, and moved to the Scarlet crusade server with my hunter Edro, joined the top raiding guild there, now called Amici. But later moved to uldum server to be with freinds. I saw one of your memebers with the hoss tag the other day while playing my horde rogue, nbot surte what server he was playing on cause the bg ended before i could catch up and say hello. Anyhow hope all is good.

Kirynos
11-02-2006, 06:39 AM
Hello helm! :) We're on several servers I believe, but under the Hoss name we are on Draenor.

:confuse:

Vinilaa
11-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Woah! Talk about a blast from the past! How are you Helm? :D

jabowa
11-06-2006, 10:08 AM
whow, hey man

renshin
11-13-2006, 06:39 AM
Wow Helm. Long time no see fellow paladin. It has certainly been awhile...

Renshin

Ktul
11-13-2006, 12:57 PM
renshin, i saw a tell from you in my logs that i missed. sorry man, wasn't ignoring you! =)

renshin
11-13-2006, 01:24 PM
renshin, i saw a tell from you in my logs that i missed. sorry man, wasn't ignoring you! =)

Hehe no worries, I will be on later tonight and give you a holler :D . Everything has changed in EQ since I last played, so it is really fun again to re-learn the new zones and remember all the buffs. I hope to see you in the game later..

Renshin