PDA

View Full Version : All of my cyber attempts thwarted!

Ariotis
12-13-2001, 07:30 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to uhhh, well let it be known I was really wishing to join Hoss. I spoke with Jyotika whom then informed me Hoss wasn't recruiting. I then informed him that besides the fact that I have played since beta 3, was in a very large EQ guild(Praetorian Legion, the guild that Kruul and Fazan hail from...bastards used to be my friends =P), I fancy myself a fairly decent player...I've still more skills to hone of course, but since the old days of MUDs I've always done alright. Most importantly, I offered my services as one of the words best cyberer...ererers. Yes, I will be your cyber slut. Well...after I relayed that info, all I had to do was cyber a few people into submission. Problem, all I was instructed to cyber were busy in RvR. So now I guess I'll hang out and wait for if/when recruitment ever opens up. Kinda just wanted to get my name in your heads, if you ever want some good cyber....drop me a tell =P

Ariotis Meteoris
35 Mercenary

P.S. I'm not really kinky...unless thats what you want.

Ogor
12-13-2001, 08:51 PM
I'm not too active, and no cyber with me will get you into the guild, but I certainly wouldnt mind a good effor.

Garlth Ogor Okratas
Hoss's missing cleric.