PDA

View Full Version : Red Headed Step Paladin

Peace
12-22-2001, 11:29 AM
Hello, Hoss!!

My name is Peacelitespirit, 52 paladin on druzzil. I am a friend of Elkay's and Fizbain's.

I would like to respectfully request your help with getting the book of frost off Gorenaire or Vox. I have remained 52 for many months, attented many naggy/vox raids, and led one failed attempt on vox, when I fell into the bear pit. So far, the paladin epic has eluded me, and vox has made me her bish more than once.

Maybe because, unlike Rietimus, my great tanking ability is not astuonding for my level, and does not surpass most warriors! And I didnt buy her leadership skills off Ebay! Rofl!

In return I would like to donate to Hoss my Idol of the Thorned and Fbss :D , which is probably like offering Hoss a rusty orc pick, but those are my most valuable items.

Thank you for your consideration. I can be reached in game, or emailed at peacelightspirit@earthlink.net

Hugs,

Peacelitespirit:p :p

frice
12-24-2001, 12:14 AM
and led one failed attempt on vox, when I fell into the bear pit.

bahahahah sorry i found that to be one of the funniest things ive ever read. you said it so casually i couldnt stop laughing. no harm intended :D

Peace
12-24-2001, 08:37 AM
Rofl! A cry for help if ever you heard one! hehehehe

Peace

Elkay
12-28-2001, 12:44 PM
Vox is out of the question for us (of course.) I can't speak for the rest of the guild, and I don't know if our paly's need that item or not...

But if not, I don't see why we can't take her down in short order...

I'll pass the word along and ask the others to lend a hand as well.

-LK

Lola
12-28-2001, 12:49 PM
My totally unsolicited advice is to not choke off your levelling just for that stupid quest.

Tilea
12-28-2001, 01:12 PM
I'll bet you we could beat vox with or twinks :)

Peace
01-01-2002, 12:15 AM
:)

Thank you all for your kindness!!

But I am happy to say, I got it! I got it!! We took down Vox this Saturday...awww, I know you wanted that rusty orc pick. LOL.

:p

Peace
level 53!!! Paladin of Torvus :D

frice
01-01-2002, 04:49 PM
you mean to say you didnt fall in the bear pit?

DanstHoned
01-07-2002, 10:31 AM
Congrats !

/salute