PDA

View Full Version : Mandri Goes Down! (Not on your mom though)

Andriana Duskrose
07-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Pro-tip: Don't lock your brakes going down hill at 60kmph on a curve, it tends to cause the wheels of your bike to lose contact with the ground.

The road rash looked way more gnarly without them having been cleaned it up a bit...

Lonskils
07-20-2007, 04:48 PM
Asphalt road rash turns green, my uncle crashed a lot of motor bikes.

Aindayen
07-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Throw some dirty on it and get back at it sissy!

I always hated trying to remove the rocks from raw tissue. Then the following scab that would inevitable tear due to your normal body movements.

I high-sided my first FZR. El sucketh big time... On a side note I do chose to wear more gear, when I'm using only 5 brain cells, on a motorcycle.

60 kmph is hauling ass on a bicycle Andri. Lay off the steroids eh~

Ain

Andriana Duskrose
07-21-2007, 11:44 AM
60 kmph is hauling ass on a bicycle Andri. Lay off the steroids eh~

Ain

The steroids and the big down hills...

Fuck if my back and hip aren't telling me I am asshole today.

VonPenn
07-23-2007, 08:09 AM
Damn, Andri - I hope you're doing better!

I just got my Motorcycle license - hopefully I won't be doing 60 anytime soon!

VP

Lonskils
07-23-2007, 10:29 AM
thats about 30 mph Von

Eomer
07-24-2007, 04:39 PM
I just got my Motorcycle license - hopefully I won't be doing 60 anytime soon!

I just did as well, and I'm way more concerned about slow speed manuevering than high speed. Counter steering is easy, slipping the clutch and putting around, not so much.

Aindayen
07-28-2007, 05:26 AM
I just did as well, and I'm way more concerned about slow speed manuevering than high speed. Counter steering is easy, slipping the clutch and putting around, not so much.

Slow speed motorcycling sucks. This is magnified on a sport bike ><

I had to ride to the DMV with a buddy of mine, so he could test out of his permit. While we were waiting a fully dressed Harley rider is taking his test. He ends up dropping his bike on the side mid-test, and it took a few of us to pick it up. I felt so horrible for this guy.

Meanwhile my friend is complete shaken up lol. I could barely calm him down.

Ain