PDA

View Full Version : Me again =P

Ariotis
12-28-2001, 03:53 PM
Howdy again, just making a more formal announcement of my wishes to join Hoss. I wouldn't expect a straight invite, just as we did on my old guild in Everquest, I'd imagine to be invited to lowest rank and then invited to a few guild events. This would give me a chance to get to know a few more people, and more importantly prove my worthiness and skill. I would expect this to be some sort of long term proving ground process. I'm not going to stand here and ask to be immediatly invited and expect some sort of grand welcome. I'd expect to be treated like trash and earn my respect. My past on EQ would be good enough to prove most of this, and if any of you knew me on EQ I'm sure I'd have a much easier time. As I said in my other post, I was in one of the top guilds on Xev, had a level 60 wizard. Attended all raids, lead multiple raids, was good friends with Kruul and Fazan(they were in my guild as well), I understand the things to do and not, things to say over guildchat, blah blah blah. Most of this is just words. I'd expect none of you to believe it, although it is all truth. What I ask is a chance to prove myself. I can't seem to find a guild on this server I like. It's not that I dislike the people, its more that I just don't care for some of the actions they do. Anyways, I ask for a chance. I've written too much already. My intent is now in the open, maybe I can get a reply now? =)

Peace,

Ariotis Meteoris
38+ Mercenary

Sachiiel
12-28-2001, 03:57 PM
eww friends with the enemy!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Kami

Quintissimo
01-02-2002, 04:03 PM
Kami makes the Baby Jesus cry.