PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Touch

Nexten
10-30-2007, 12:37 PM
Ipod Touch (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?nnmm=browse&mco=9B0ADD23&node=home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_touch)

I thought about getting one. Anyone that has one or an Ipod Classic (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?nnmm=browse&mco=916FC36&node=home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_classic) recommend or not recommend either?

Berae
10-30-2007, 02:16 PM
Awesome. I was wondering if there was a way to get my fingerprints on more than just the touch wheel, now I could have an entire screen to blur. Hear its even better with an iPhone.

Zobb
10-30-2007, 09:49 PM
I love mine. The album flow and wireless web are great to have. My only complaint is the capacity but I dont do videos on it so I get most of my music on it anyhow.

Grohtem
11-07-2007, 07:11 AM
Get an iPhone instead, its the same item, but with a few more cool gadgets installed, like a camera and a phone (duh?).

Im holding off until they release the iPhone in sweden before i get one...

Forty
11-07-2007, 10:06 AM
They are all just expensive paper weights!!!

Aindayen
11-16-2007, 04:21 AM
They are all just expensive paper weights!!!

PDA+Phone+MP3=priceless

I just wish I could get the I-phone with a better carrier.

Ain

Nexten
11-16-2007, 05:14 AM
Until you drop it and have to pay $200 to have the screen replaced like a friend of mine did lol. Nothing like an $800 cell phone >_<

Aindayen
11-16-2007, 09:55 AM
Until you drop it and have to pay $200 to have the screen replaced like a friend of mine did lol. Nothing like an $800 cell phone >_<

$5-8 a month and you have the protection depending on provider. I think you do have to pay a fee but $50 for a brand new $500 phone isn't anything.

I use the Mogul. Only a few things that I don't enjoy about it. Had I-phone had a better carrier I would have bought it in a second. No sense having a phone that doesn't work, when your at work. This is about 65% of my time these days :(

Ain

Nexten
11-16-2007, 10:03 AM
from what i was told cingular doesn't offer insurance on the iphone

Berae
11-16-2007, 11:42 AM
You can have any carrier you want if you are willing to get your iPhone hacked to support a new network.

Personally, I'd rather go back to the old Nokia phones that only had the feature of being able to call people, or maybe call and IM. Everything else is a waste of battery. Battery technology and embedded systems keep getting better, more powerful, and using less power for the speed of the system. So what do the cell phone manufacturers do with that? They find ways to waste even more battery. Rather have a phone that only needs to be recharged every few weeks than every day.

Andaas
11-16-2007, 11:54 AM
You can have any carrier you want if you are willing to get your iPhone hacked to support a new network.

As long as that carrier uses the GSM standard, which for nationwide US based carriers is limited to AT&T and T-Mobile.

From my experience, with either AT&T and T-Mobile, you are using the network infrastructure from either of them depending on where you happen to be traveling at the time. So, if AT&T service sucks at your work, then T-Mobile will most likely suck at your work. :(

Aindayen
11-17-2007, 05:33 AM
So, if AT&T service sucks at your work, then T-Mobile will most likely suck at your work. :(

I absolutely love that I-phone. I have some peers that have purchased it but I use it as a tool, and need that tool to function. I have considered getting the MP3 player that is similar but how many things does a person really need to have in a pocket ><

Perhaps eventually they'll expand services. Until that point I'm locked up with Sprint and my Mogul.

Ain