PDA

View Full Version : Logitech MX Revolution

KripDiggler
12-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Just got this for X-mas and love it. Feels great and is fast and smooth with a bunch buttons. Not sure what they are binded to but can always change em.

Lonskils
12-25-2007, 05:36 PM
I like my track ball better than any mouse.

Vinen
12-25-2007, 11:25 PM
I like my track ball better than any mouse.

I tried using Trackballs for a while but could never get into them. I currently own http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153017. Really love the shaping of Razor mice. Have one for both home & work.
4000dpi 4tw

KripDiggler
12-26-2007, 11:29 AM
I was using a trackball but once it shit the bed I figured time for a lil change.

Syana
12-27-2007, 01:54 AM
Been using my Logitech MX Laser (the original!) for over 2 years now. Maybe it's time for an upgrade. :O

gukaistar
12-27-2007, 06:14 AM
I'm also using a MX1000. I've always wanted to try out Razor they have some cool looking stuff.

Vinen
12-27-2007, 08:35 AM
I'm also using a MX1000. I've always wanted to try out Razor they have some cool looking stuff.

You have to get used to them. They feel much different then other mice and they are incredibly light without the option to increase their weight. I don't have much desk space so the 4000dpi on that mouse is priceless for me. I can move across my multi desktop setup with ease. Probably 2 inches of movement will cover both 1680x1050 monitors.

KripDiggler
12-27-2007, 01:58 PM
the scroller is cool. it has a click and if you click down to the second click it unlocks the scroller so that its like on ball bearigns and can scroll like 100 pages in one thrust of the wheel. then just click it again and it locks to percision scrolling. the scroll has also a left and right click for the documents that are too wide for viewing. Still working to program it. the back button for browsing is aut run in WoW forward isnt binded. Also have the thumb scroll that seems to be like a pitch view upo and down. Wanna try to bind it to maybe like 2 numbers one would be my ms/sb depending spec other could be hamstrin and revenge or something. or i can bind it to a less common move like a shout or maybe tc and demo. idk. will post how it comes out.

there is a small magnify glass button that goes to seach ur computer gonna bind that to open like thottbot or something.

KripDiggler
12-27-2007, 02:16 PM
the scroller is cool. it has a click and if you click down to the second click it unlocks the scroller so that its like on ball bearigns and can scroll like 100 pages in one thrust of the wheel. then just click it again and it locks to percision scrolling.

thats now not working stuck in super gliding scroll mode lol. sigh

Vxn
12-27-2007, 02:53 PM
I love everything Razor. I've used both Razor laser and optical for the last two years and been nothing but satisfied. My hands aren't big enough to comfortably use the Logitech models for extended periods of time, and the big difference for me is the placement of the side buttons. On the Logitech that I have, the side buttons are above the thumb rest, but on the Razor my thumb rests comfortably right over the buttons for easy use. Also, I'm pretty sure the pulsating blue light on the Razor increases the user's sex appeal by at least 75%.

I do use a Logitech MX Laser something or other at the office for all my general computer use and like it very much though.

KarKomac
12-28-2007, 12:59 AM
Ive had my razor for 2 days now. Its very hard to get used to it. But its GREAT ! Ive used a track ball for the last 10 years or more. Hope I can make the change, I think the razor will serve Me well.

gukaistar
12-28-2007, 06:35 AM
There is no doubt, Blue lights = sex.

KripDiggler
12-28-2007, 01:15 PM
I love everything Razor.

I love everything about your avatar.

Bouncy Bouncy o.O

KripDiggler
12-28-2007, 01:16 PM
thats now not working stuck in super gliding scroll mode lol. sigh

So once I installed the software it got all smart and now it decifers when it should use each kind of scroll. Not broke, just a mind of it's own.