PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get to know you & poss. join if you are accepting members in the future.

WallaceDiego
01-08-2002, 03:24 PM
Hello all:

My name is Wallacediego DeMagnifico in EQ. I am a Barbarian Warrior of the 50th season.

As for a little background on myself, from the tender age of 22, I had fought with Tar Valon until it merged with Hand of Honor to create Ardent Spirit. I ended up having to take a few months off for work, and when I came back, my guild had fallen apart, so now I am in search of a new guild.

I pride myself on honorable behavior both in and out of the game, always enjoy learning how to improve my abilities as a tank, and love to joke around while fighting with a good, active group. I also recently was victorious in my category at the Tournament of the Ancients held on Druzzil Ro. I did this by defeating a level 53 monk (see http://pub58.ezboard.com/farcanesisterhoodfrm51.showMessage?topicID=3.topic for details).

I am looking for a guild that can handle high level raids, yet also stable and has members that don't take themselves too seriously. I like to have fun! I have heard may good things about your members and your guild and would love to group with you anytime, or participate in any raids if you allow guests to attend.

Perhaps if we get to know each other and get along well, you may allow me to join your guild someday. At the very least, I hope to make a few friends.... so please feel free to say hello in the game anytime! As soon as my computer gets some more RAM, I hope to spend lots of time in KC and Seb in the next few months to level up to at least 54-55...

If you ever need a 50 warrior for anything, just send me a tell!

Wallacediego

Rhedd
01-11-2002, 07:57 AM
Currently HOSS is only recruiting Players of the 58th level and above on a case by case basis.

WallaceDiego
01-11-2002, 12:13 PM
Hiya Rhedd
I didn't think you all would be recruiting someone who was level 50. I just wanted to get my name out there as someone that would love to group with your members whenever appropriate, and get to know them. If we all get along well, and I'm still looking for a guild at that point, then we can talk later about recruitment.

Even if you just want to shoot the breeze over a Kromrif spit vodka, I wouldn't mind that either...

Wallacediego

Rhedd
01-11-2002, 01:20 PM
Just wanted to let ya know =)