PDA

View Full Version : New priest in the guild

Dioxx
02-11-2008, 09:06 AM
I have only met a few of you guys but I guess I thought I would introduce myself. Holy Disc priest just hit 70 on a very low pop server which stinks if you like to heal. Only chances I was getting to heal was in the middle of Shatt spamming heals on myself and the LFG channel.

I heard you guys were a good core group looking to get raid content in and I was sure hoping to help out. I love to raid but I dont know if I am one of those hardcore raiders or not. You know the ones that drink pure caffine to stay up from 5pm server till everything in their way dies even if it is the following monday and time to go to work. I dont mind blocking out 6 hours at a time to get some action.

As for gear I dont mind probation or loot restrictions as I am sure there are others that have put time in and are working hard to get things going. All I ask is if you are going to toss it out help a brother out. : ) I am not interested in joining a guild for free purple things. I want to have a great time at the same time. I raided as a priest pre-bc and enjoyed that as well. I still wear my good old t2 helm with zg chant.

I do have toons on the low pop server so if you see me going in and out that is because I am looking for something to do and it's either gold farm there or lfg here. I want to get my druid his epic flight and doing that on low pop is a lot either as there is no competition or very little. Once he has that I will bring him and my warlock as well as my shaman all over. All which are full kara geared and some gruul / tk.

Anyways I am looking forward to good times.

Lonskils
02-11-2008, 06:12 PM
huh?

Rennys
02-12-2008, 08:07 AM
Must be another Hoss.... considering he's horde... and on a different server....

Forty
02-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Must be another Hoss.... considering he's horde... and on a different server....

It is...

Dioxx, tell Kenthia Hello from all us.

http://hosshorde.com/

Aindayen
02-12-2008, 10:29 AM
You know the ones that drink pure caffine to stay up from 5pm server till everything in their way dies even if it is the following monday and time to go to work.

Ah memories~

Ain

Andaas
02-12-2008, 11:39 AM
That's Rika actually. ><

Forty
02-12-2008, 11:59 AM
That's Rika actually. ><

I know that, but he might not if he's new.

destros
02-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Hey Dioxx,

We'll get you set up with the right forums in game bud. Glad to have you.

Hi Forty. I knew you from everquest on my ranger.. rika's buddy

hook em :)

Ktul
02-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Ah memories~

Ain

Ya, like last night! /coffee on

Aindayen
02-12-2008, 04:50 PM
That's Rika actually. ><

LOL.

WTS is up with the changed forums name? Open the fucking door rika!

Ain

Andaas
02-12-2008, 04:58 PM
LOL.

WTS is up with the changed forums name? Open the fucking door rika!

Ain

Uh, no.. if you look at the guild Forty linked to; the guild leader's name is "Kenthia" (who is in turn Rika).

Dioxx just found the wrong Hoss forums. :)

Aindayen
02-13-2008, 06:51 AM
Uh, no.. if you look at the guild Forty linked to; the guild leader's name is "Kenthia" (who is in turn Rika).

Dioxx just found the wrong Hoss forums. :)

That makes more sense. I thought the post didn't feel like Rika.

Ain