PDA

View Full Version : New guild!

Eliyahu
01-14-2002, 10:46 AM
Hi Hossies :)

I wanted to post here about a new guild I formed with 6 RL friends called Forge of Ro. I would have loved to continue raiding with you but unfortunately I don't have that kind of playtime anymore. :( We wish to remain a smaller guild based on providing players with a solid core of others to group with so we can avoid the LFG crap. We are all 54+ or will be soon and plan on doing little raids like kael arena, pog, planes, ww dragons and of course working on our members epics.

I'm glad I got to spend all that time with you over the past 5 months and hope we can keep that relationship up with my new guild.

One major thing I would like help with is getting on rotation for Ragefire. Lola was kind enough to help me with the Chardok note so all I now need for my click stick is Ragefire. I know everyone and their dog is on the list but waiting 2 months for a chance at him is better than never getting a chance. Please tell me what to do to make this happen.

Like I said we plan on doing epics for our members so if any of your alts need epics we'd be glad to help out in any way we can.

Thanks guys

Eliyahu
58 Templar
Officer of Forge of Ro

Tilea
01-14-2002, 10:59 AM
Sad to not have you around anymore, Eli :(

Best of luck with your new guild though, stay in touch :)

Graystone
01-16-2002, 09:01 AM
I think under the current structure you would need to talk to have your guilds leader talk to Andaas. I'm not sure what the current parameters are for getting on the ragefire spawn.