PDA

View Full Version : Don't make the mistake I made...

Wresh
04-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Don't make the mistake I made by purchasing anything from PNY.

After countless phone calls over the past 5 business days to get my 8800GTS card back from them, I finally speak to a member of their management team (asshole comes to mind when I talk to him). He is completely not helping me in any way. After being on hold for over 35 minutes and talking with a "supervisor" for their tech support line, I find out that my card is ready to be shipped out (finally).

Now remember, I have been asking for them for the past 5 days on when this will be shipped back to me, and after 5 calls (just today) I got to speak with this asshole.

No one knows when it was going to be shipped out all day today, but it seems in the time I was waiting on the phone for this ass, my card is now ready to be shipped out (UPS ground no less). I ask this guy to overnight the card to me since I have been waiting for 4 business days for them to ship it out....his response?? "The card is in shipping and already que'ed for shipping, so there is nothing I can do. Once it is down there, I cannot change the shipping method." ...Um...excuse me? how hard is it to call shipping and say: Hey, I need this card to be changed to overnight instead of ground. Thanks.. I guess that is pretty hard to do.

So FUCK PNY. I just pray that when I get my card it is not destroyed from the shipping process or from them, because I just don't have the money right now to go buy a new one (otherwise I would).

---Done venting.

Domathoine
04-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Suckage.