PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Aindayen
05-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Any other addicts to this series? I never caught the 1st season initially but rented it when the 2nd caught my eye. Now I schedule around it.

Who ever thought up the character Ben deserves an award. Between the script and the acting of that character, I'm blown away.

Ain

Domathoine
05-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Insouciance is.

Almost as much as he's addicted to WoW.

Lonskils
05-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Why schedule around it, just DVR it

Aindayen
05-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Why schedule around it, just DVR it

I meant schedule my free time to up it in priority status. I haven't had much of that in some time.

I wouldn't be able to watch much of anything without a DVR.

Ain

Vidmer
05-03-2008, 06:52 AM
This is actually one of the few TV shows I've liked enough in the last 10 years to attempt to watch regularly.

Have to second the cheers for Ben. I've always thought a story was only as good as its villain.

gukaistar
05-04-2008, 06:04 PM
I was totally in to this show until they took 3 or 4 major breaks in the middle of the season. Then they had to make recap shows (i think theres 6 now) to remind you what happened at the beginning of the season before they went on holidays. So yeah... I've lost interest. Now i hope they cancel it and start over with a series just as good but without the breaks.

Heroes is where it's at for me now.

Lonskils
05-04-2008, 08:04 PM
well the writers strike fucked over a lot of shows like that. smallville has been confusing the shit out of me for that very reason, since they came back everything is fast forwarding lol to much at once to try and get it all in by the seasons end

redeemus
05-06-2008, 08:21 AM
tisk i was born and raised in Hawaii i dun need to see the place. I lived it :P