PDA

View Full Version : Anime & Cartoons

Zeyla
05-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Well, pretty much the only TV I watch these days is kids shows (because of my son) and stuff on Adult Swim...

Of the kids shows I have to say I still enjoy watching Spongebob. I like some of the older shows like Dexters Lab and Samurai Jack also.

For Anime I recently finished watching the Blood +, Samurai 7 and Trinity Blood series. Those were all pretty good, Samurai 7 was one of the best series I have seen in a long time. My son and I also watch Naruto together, its a pretty cool show

Of the Adult Swim lineup, I really like Home Movies, Lucy Daughter of the Devil, Space Ghost, Harvey Birdman, Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Tom goes to the Mayor, Family Guy, and of course Venture Brothers (best show ever!)... The other Adult swim stuff I can do without: Robot Chicken, Aqua Teens, Assy McGee, Metalocalypse, Squidbillies... they are so so (mostly stupid)

I really don't watch very many regular TV shows, sometimes I catch the Daily Show and Colbert Report, The Soup, Henry Rollins Show. Hmm, well I do watch The Office, Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs and some other Discovery Channel fare, but I have missed out on the really popular shows completely (Lost, 24, Heroes, etc) I'm sure they are great, but I just don't have the time...

Anyone else out there watch any of this stuff? Any good shows/anime to recommend? New or old stuff?

Please keep your flames and stupid comments to yourself, kk thx! ;)

Z

Lonskils
05-03-2008, 10:55 AM
My Gym Partner is a Monkey

Zeyla
05-03-2008, 10:56 AM
My son likes that show, its kinda funny... I can only take so much of it tho ;)

Lonskils
05-03-2008, 11:03 AM
The song sticks in your head all day long....