PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mommy Day

Nexten
05-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Happy Mothers Day to the moms out there..gemmi...and uhh..vestax

Gemmi
05-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Thanks!!!

Since I tell you sometimes stories about my daughter, I will tell you what happened today. She isn't a cook. She will never be able to cook. I swear I have tried to teach her to cook all her life. She Can't cook.

Today, she is making cookies. I show her the recipe she was wanting, we checked all the ingredents, all ready to go. I look over as the chips and M&Ms are being put in the bowl with the flour, egg, etc etc, etc.

I'm trying to be nice, since I don't want her to HATE cooking even more, but I did say, don't you actually read the recipe? She responded, no I just poured in the ingredients! I tell her, "you have to mix stuff before you pour in the other, and before you add the chips." I try the best I can to disect the bowl and separate what I can so we dont completely mash the M&Ms and chips. The batter, if you can call it that, is greenish, blueish red already now.

As it turns out, these cookies were my mother's day present. And they turned out fine, although I think my daughter better stick to her music. :love:

Aindayen
05-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks!!!

Since I tell you sometimes stories about my daughter, I will tell you what happened today. She isn't a cook. She will never be able to cook. I swear I have tried to teach her to cook all her life. She Can't cook.

Today, she is making cookies. I show her the recipe she was wanting, we checked all the ingredents, all ready to go. I look over as the chips and M&Ms are being put in the bowl with the flour, egg, etc etc, etc.

I'm trying to be nice, since I don't want her to HATE cooking even more, but I did say, don't you actually read the recipe? She responded, no I just poured in the ingredients! I tell her, "you have to mix stuff before you pour in the other, and before you add the chips." I try the best I can to disect the bowl and separate what I can so we dont completely mash the M&Ms and chips. The batter, if you can call it that, is greenish, blueish red already now.

As it turns out, these cookies were my mother's day present. And they turned out fine, although I think my daughter better stick to her music. :love:

LOL.

Ain

Nexten
05-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Lol..if that's her only problem she's doing ok =)

Gemmi
05-13-2008, 12:59 PM
hahaha - so I look at her facebook and:

May 11
xxxxxxx hates cooking.1

xx-named changed to protect the innocent
TOLD YOU! And I really was nice about it! I swear I was.