PDA

View Full Version : Song for 20 May 2008

Peotr
05-20-2008, 11:32 AM
Don't even bother listening to today's song if you aren't cool. Also, be ready to get your funk on.

Today's song: "Fight The Power Pt. 2 (http://www.bagofmice.com/tunes/daily/20.5.08.mp3)" by The Isley Brothers (from the album The Heat Is On, T-Neck records, 1975).

I'm totally serious. If you aren't cool, don't even bother listening to this track. If you are cool, stash this on your MP3 player and surprise your friends. If they give you a confused look, snap your fingers in their face and say, "Fight the power!" Then wait a moment, and if anyone says anything interupt them with a James Brown, "A-HAY!"

-- Peotr (The Normal Guy) ©™

P.S. Caveat: This music is copyrighted, and is available here solely for the purpose of discussion.

Wresh
05-20-2008, 11:38 AM
Damn, where are my roller skates!!

Peotr
05-20-2008, 01:27 PM
Kinda funny - my friend, who is a gym Nazi, said, "This is a fuckin' great song for the stairclimber. You put this on, turn it up, and you'll be driven to do some crazy-unnatural moves on a stairclimber, and if you really get into it you'll find out that all the people on the stationary bikes are staring at you.

However, do not listen to this song while doing bench presses, because you'll break your fucking neck."