PDA

View Full Version : Dog Equipment gone wrong

redeemus
06-02-2008, 02:52 PM
As you all I know I recently got a new dog. My previous dog had pass about 6 months earlier that I had for 18 yrs. I got rid of all the goodies that comes with having a dog. 6 months later we got an Australian Shepard thats about 1yr old. Fun filled dog and extremely intellegent.

Anywho I had gone to the local Walgreens like 7-11's they're practicly on every neighborhood corner I had purchased a retractable dog leash. Progressing 3 weeks later, the leash stopped retracting and became more of an inconvience so I tossed it. I had kept the package it came in cause it came with its own built in poo bag dispenser which was a nice feature I liked about the leash.

The only name on the packaging was a company called E & W Distrubtion Company. When I worked for Orcale we had to contact CIO's DBA's etc. we used a company search engine named www.hoovers.com (http://www.hoovers.com) . It gives the information of the corprate head quaters of fortune 500 corps. I call the company, the company then refered me back to Walgreens so I called their headquaters. manged to actually get ahold of a live person and that person refered to the department head of course i got the womans voice mail.

now im thinking im screwed im not getting a call back, but what the hell ill leave one anyways. approx 2 hrs later i recieve a phone call from the head. I explained what happened and she said "give me 24hrs and ill have a solution". Less than hour later after that call she calls back. She told me she had contacted the manufacure of the product and ill be expecting a call from that company to get my name and address to send out a new product.

Still 6/7's about the whole ordeal I said ok and thanked her for customer service. Next day mid day call comes in from the manufacture. She was up to speed as to what happened to the product and once again apologized. Then she had asked for my address so a new leash could be sent out asap.

Several days had passed now and its today 6/02/08 a knock on my door its a Fed ex man with a package. Sign for the package bring it in. After opening it low and behold its a new leash. Inside enclosed a letter.

http://i32.tinypic.com/2ed0go2.jpg

Imagine that companies actually performing customer service.

Well enough ranting ...Good hunting Hosslings

Angelie
06-02-2008, 03:00 PM
OH EM GEE! Now I can get credit cardz using your infoz!

Aindayen
06-02-2008, 04:49 PM
That is a cut and paste CS response to a consumer. You'd be surprised what they can give you if you try. I will admit that computerized voice mail commands makes me want to kick a kitten.

My only question is, was all the time spent doing this worth the price of the dog leash?

Ain

Nexten
06-02-2008, 05:57 PM
OMG we need to raid colorado

Kirynos
06-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Peter, I'm coming for you...

:confuse:

redeemus
06-02-2008, 06:03 PM
ang want my SSN too someone hacking or stealing my stuff may actually help me :P ...and yes its worth it

redeemus
06-02-2008, 06:04 PM
you couldnt find ur way out of ur own town muhaha

Nexten
06-03-2008, 04:35 AM
red is that a WoW desktop skin?

redeemus
06-03-2008, 06:08 AM
yep it is

Kirynos
06-03-2008, 08:28 AM
You haven't updated your Windows, Red... We are still coming for you...

:confuse:

Nexten
06-05-2008, 11:13 AM
yep it is

where'd you get it?

Rennys
06-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Lol, that WoW themed desktop just reeks of addiction :P. I like to keep my addiction isolated to dark, lonely alleyways.

Skaara
06-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Lol, that WoW themed desktop just reeks of addiction :P. I like to keep my addiction isolated to dark, lonely alleyways.

Yeah... That's not creepy at all... :rolleyes:

redeemus
06-06-2008, 11:52 AM
www.worldofwarcraft.com (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com) is wgere u get :P Next

KripDiggler
06-08-2008, 01:36 AM
I wonder how much memory that desktop theme eats pete!!!!!

Lonskils
06-08-2008, 03:37 PM
A shit ton