PDA

View Full Version : WoW on Vista

Aerothas
06-14-2008, 04:49 AM
Does it work? I'm gonna be bored in a hospital for a while. :(

If it does do I have to install or run it under XP emulation?

PS omg 400 posts over 5 years. damn I suck

Peotr
06-14-2008, 07:04 AM
Works fine. Just install it.

-- Peotr

P.S. Hi Aero! Why so hospital?

Aerothas
06-14-2008, 08:09 AM
Works fine. Just install it.

-- Peotr

P.S. Hi Aero! Why so hospital?

Thanks.

I had a bad seizure on May 25th and ended up falling pretty bad. I went to the ER only to be X-rayed and CAT scanned and be declared normal and later released from the hospital. A couple days later I went back to the ER and got an MRI after which they found I had fractured my T12 thoracic vertibrae along with 2 other minor compression fractures. After emergency surgery to fix my spine with a titanium cage and screws I lost the ability to walk. The good news is I have sensation below the waist and the doctors are confident that after rehab and time I should regain mobility. So now I'm at the same place Christopher Reeves went to, The Kessler Institute in Orange, New Jersey doing 3 hours of rehab in the gym every day. I've only been here a little over a week and have been making progress already so I'm looking forward to making a recovery.

All I can say is thank jeebus for percocet cause my fucking back is killing me.

I need a cigarette. This cold turkey thing will be the end of me.

Off to rehab! Toodles.

Crimsonbanshee
06-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Yikes sorry to hear that Aero happy they have a positive outlook on recovery though. Best of luck and maybe see ya in game

Gemmi
06-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Aerothas I wish you a speedy recovery. Do what they tell you and give your body time to heal. PM me if you want company to talk to in EQ.

Sleepie
06-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Lasgo and I run WoW on vista and have no problems. Glad to hear you will be getting better! Just listen to Gemmi, take your time and do what they ask you to!
I think you still know where to find us, it hasnt changed. If not lemme know!
<3

*waves*

gukaistar
06-18-2008, 08:43 AM
Take it easy Aero, and I hope you a healthy and speedy recovery!

Kirynos
06-18-2008, 03:32 PM
Yes, please take it easy, Aero... and heal up!

:confuse:

Aerothas
06-19-2008, 06:49 AM
Thanks guys.

I ordered WoW and some other crap from NewEgg yesterday so I may be seeing yous guys soon.

Lonskils
06-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Do not let yourself get down Aero, believe me, I know all about this crap.

Aindayen
06-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Hope you get better soon Aero.

Ain

Sleepie
06-26-2008, 08:22 AM
he is a beast at leveling!