PDA

View Full Version : The Hulk

Elkwood
06-14-2008, 12:28 PM
I thought it was way better then the first one. I gave it some high marks.

Tink wasn't as impressed. He felt that the hulk should have destroyed more stuff :)

Wresh
06-14-2008, 04:00 PM
I saw it Friday night, and I agree it was good.

I also like they put Robert Downery Jr. in it as Tony Stark and talked more about putting the Avengers together.

Elkwood
06-14-2008, 04:40 PM
Yea that is sweet the way they are doing that. Going to be interesting to see how they do THor

Lonskils
06-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Thor is gona e really cheesey and the neew punisher looks horrible as well. Maybe Capt America will help.

gukaistar
06-15-2008, 09:45 AM
I also like they put Robert Downery Jr. in it as Tony Stark and talked more about putting the Avengers together.

Oh that is sweet! There are so many more movies that should have crossed over like this.

Aindayen
06-16-2008, 05:08 PM
The 1st one really had me nervous. This one made up considerable ground in my eyes.

Anyone else catch the smirk the Hulk gave when the abomination was on the helicopter. It was straight up Ed norton which made the connection between him and the Hulk even better.

I thought the action was pretty good. I would have preferred he toss more things <like the fork truck> at people but /shrug.

Also the cameo's rocked :)

Ain

Talas
06-21-2008, 05:11 PM
Oh that is sweet! There are so many more movies that should have crossed over like this.

I dunno. It gets a little crazy. I think the Xmen and Xmen2 were done really really well. Then, you amassed a list of superstars that demanded a crazy budget for the next production, skimp on other pieces for the movie, and you get Xmen3...

Lonskils
06-21-2008, 06:52 PM
well, they switched directors half way through it and the maker of jurasic park 3 took over I think and well thats why you got xmen 3 the way it was.

Talas
06-28-2008, 09:33 PM
well, they switched directors half way through it and the maker of jurasic park 3 took over I think and well thats why you got xmen 3 the way it was.

Oh that's right. And I don't think Superman Returns was as good as I was expecting it to be after I heard Singer ditched Xmen3 for that movie..

Pretty soon they will just start doing exclusive Marvel Team-Ups to gross 150+ million.