PDA

View Full Version : X Files 2

Wresh
07-01-2008, 08:38 PM
If you like X Files I think you have to go see this....I will be

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AMyVCBnRiJY

Lonskils
07-02-2008, 01:05 AM
How can they go wrong, original cast + monty python BRILLIANT!

Aniaa
07-02-2008, 09:59 AM
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I can't believe they're doin' this! WOOT! I'll be there!! FO SHO

Talas
07-07-2008, 11:37 PM
I'm upset that they haven't seemed to market this thing at all. The first time I heard of it was last week, when I saw it on the side of a metro bus and had to google for more info. I'm excited, of course, but just disappointed. I figured without any marketing they might not even have the original cast. Now I am relieved...

signia
07-08-2008, 08:25 AM
I'm upset that they haven't seemed to market this thing at all. The first time I heard of it was last week, when I saw it on the side of a metro bus and had to google for more info. I'm excited, of course, but just disappointed. I figured without any marketing they might not even have the original cast. Now I am relieved...

I've seen two big previews for it =/ Both from new movies, just nothing out on TV yet.

Wresh
07-08-2008, 09:00 AM
I've seen two big previews for it =/ Both from new movies, just nothing out on TV yet.

Hehe...I just saw the 1st trailer on TV for it last night on the SciFi channel.

signia
07-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Hehe...I just saw the 1st trailer on TV for it last night on the SciFi channel.

Party at Wresh's house to watch Sci-Fi channel?

Wresh
07-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Really not that far from you Sig.

Next time your on your way to the Chicago area (if ever) let me know. SciFi...strip clubs...you know...good entertainment!