PDA

View Full Version : Obama

Octavus
07-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Even if you don't like Obama. This is a great speach.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2fZHou18Cdk

KripDiggler
07-01-2008, 11:09 PM
I knew he was plagiarising!!!!

Lonskils
07-02-2008, 12:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUKINg8DCUo&feature=related

Lonskils
07-02-2008, 12:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnL9HRLNxIA&feature=related

Octavus
07-02-2008, 01:22 PM
I knew he was plagiarising!!!!

What? I think you are confuckeled.

Aniaa
07-02-2008, 03:41 PM
LOL , I still dont' know who to vote for..... which is the lesser evil???

Lonskils
07-02-2008, 03:48 PM
I'm hopeing Perot decides to run again personally or maybe Forbes.

Aniaa
07-02-2008, 05:28 PM
I would sooo vote for Peotr!!

KripDiggler
07-06-2008, 09:26 AM
What? I think you are confuckeled.

Way to pwn yourself Oct.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/19/us/politics/19campaign.html?hp

Was only like the biggest story for like 3 days a couple weeks ago. Not that I care at all if he did or didn't. It's stupid either way. But the fact is that this was brought out by your own party. Just shows how united the Democrats actually are.

*Edited* ranting and raving. Thats democrats strategy. The one NY Times article linked and the million of articles or blogs you can easily look up, speak for themselves.

signia
07-06-2008, 11:05 AM
I'm hopeing Perot decides to run again personally or maybe Forbes.

which forbes? john?

Lonskils
07-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Steve

Nexten
07-06-2008, 05:37 PM
robin williams for president =\

Nexten
07-06-2008, 05:43 PM
or colon powell

redeemus
07-07-2008, 07:11 AM
Condilisa Rice :D

Octavus
07-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Krip maybe you should read your article before you post it. Plagerism would be taking someones speech and using it as their own. Many ideas are spurred when talking/listening to other like minded individuals. Very few ideas are actually "new" or "revolutionary". The fact that Obama's speech had similar ideas as Deval Patrick only shows that the democrates are united in their thoughts. Mr. Patrick is a friend of Obama and he did not have a problem with what was said in the speech. Clinton is a slimy beeotch so don't trust her words as far as you can throw them.

Lonskils
07-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Oct, Hoss threads are forever, we'll revist this 2 years from now and you tell me how many ideas of his own Obama actually had then, well that is if we even have electricity by then.

Octavus
07-07-2008, 02:57 PM
I think we are in agreement. I'm saying that not many thoughts are truly original. We are all a product of our environment and pull ideas from many sources. New ways of thinking do happen and are amazing when they do, but one can't shun others for reiterating ideas.

Lonskils
07-07-2008, 03:26 PM
I can shun someone from spewing the same shit someone else said almost vebatum, if the media wasn't busy sucking obama off every day we might have actually seen how pathetic that really was.

On another note, has he reveled anything besides that he wants to hope for change, any plans for anything? Anything for anyone to even say ok yeah thats smart as hell and will bring about the end to this war on our civil liberties by the federal gov and oh yeah the one in the mid east. Or how bout anything besdies hey I'm a black guy that is smart and don't act like all those other nut jobs! vote for me?

I'm not saying he is a horrible candidate or that Hillary woudl have been better, I'm just sick of all the same shit different day repackaged from all of them. I just feel that everyone is just swept up in all this feel goodness he is passing around the country like a joint at a party, but he hasn't said one god damn thing that had any substance or made me believe he could actually "change" anything.

Forty
07-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Just shows how united the Democrats actually are.

About as much as the Republicans?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25561143

KripDiggler
07-08-2008, 02:45 AM
HA that page u linked expired!

Censorship at its finest!!!!!

Rebublicans may not be united politically, cause frankly ALL politicains are corrupt , money/power hungry beasts. But atleast ideallogically we have some common beleifs unlike the democrats who run on a party of "we all beleive in different things and all dont agree on all the points we supposedly stand for, but god damn George Bush sucks!!!"

Aniaa
07-08-2008, 06:07 AM
LAWL Krip! I agree!

Octavus
07-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Well unfortunately all politicians have to tip toe around during election time. If they don't they have the media jumping on them. Too far left or too far right and people scream extremist. So they all fall into a form of mediocrity. Not wanting to offend anyone and not really saying a god damn thing. After the mating dance is over and someone gets in office then the do whatever they want. So hopefully we can put someone in the office who can dance when needed then step up and be the leader that this country needs. Do we pick the puppet on the left or puppet on the right? Can we get a puppet to break the strings of corporate control and immorallity? I hope so for fucks sake. /end rant

Wresh
07-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Well unfortunately all politicians have to tip toe around during election time. If they don't they have the media jumping on them. Too far left or too far right and people scream extremist. So they all fall into a form of mediocrity. Not wanting to offend anyone and not really saying a god damn thing. After the mating dance is over and someone gets in office then the do whatever they want. So hopefully we can put someone in the office who can dance when needed then step up and be the leader that this country needs. Do we pick the puppet on the left or puppet on the right? Can we get a puppet to break the strings of corporate control and immorallity? I hope so for fucks sake. /end rant

/agree

BUT....The only way that will ever possibly happen is to stop voting in the donkey or the elephant.....that is the only chance of something like that to happen.

Nexten
07-17-2008, 06:11 PM
Rhedd for Prez-E-dent!!!