PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Ballaanea
07-08-2001, 01:05 AM
A huge thanks from everyone in Diablerie to Exxile and everyone in Hoss that gave us the guided tour of Hate. A bunch of us got our first pieces of planar armor AND got threatened by a god...doesn't get much better than that. ;) Thanks for showing us how to do it right!

Ballaanea Polarwytch
Grand Matriarch of Diablerie

Eomer
07-08-2001, 11:18 PM
Wah, you forgot about the half a dozen people who originally broke and cleared half the plane with you guys :).

Succubbus
07-09-2001, 04:39 AM
Was my pleasure to be there and you all out. I had a great time with all of you :)

Gyries Soulforger
07-09-2001, 12:58 PM
Had an Absolute blast up there!! Cannot thank you enough :)

And Thank you as well Eomer Mitsy Xuen Amberele Cript Et all, I have no clue as to wear to post a thank you for you all, but if I did it would be there :)

Thanks you all again, couldnt have seen the sights with out ALL of you there!

Graystone
07-09-2001, 01:47 PM
It was fun being up there. Give us a shout next time you go up. There's always a few of us that like to do hate.

Exxile
07-09-2001, 03:32 PM
You don't have me to thank. If anything, Succubbus deserves it because she was able to muster up the help in continuing our Romp around Hate.

Just glad you all had a good time!

Eomer
07-09-2001, 04:55 PM
Oh yea, sorry Succ for not being able to stick around longer that night, but we had been up there for about 8 hours by then slowing clearing with about a dozen at first, so by then we were a little pooped out :).

Hope you got your eye thingy.