PDA

View Full Version : Kiry = Batman

Domathoine
10-07-2008, 08:32 PM
I have proof.

KripDiggler
10-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Now even though Batman is a good guy does he have to kill anyone who learns of his secret identity?

Zeyla
10-08-2008, 07:38 AM
No, I think it means that Doma is now Robin!

Domathoine
10-08-2008, 07:39 AM
Yes!

I knew someone would make the connection! Now I can wear my tight green spandex and be accepted into society!

Berae
10-08-2008, 07:49 AM
Yes!

I knew someone would make the connection! Now I can wear my tight green spandex and be accepted into society!
I thought Doma became a rogue just to wear tight leather.

Rennys
10-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Hmm... I don't think Doma is Robin. He was just threatened. Doma is TRYING to wiggle his way into the Robin position as the ambiguously gay sidekick though.

Angelie
10-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Oooooweeeeeeeeh! Wiggle that Wiggle baby!

Rennys
10-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Don't be trying to wiggle your way out of the bet wench! I'm counting everything post Supremus! Especially Akama.... <3. On the other hand... I did have 200k to make up... and the anticipated drop from Bloodboil and RoS :(.

Angelie
10-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Oh dude - I was still ahead of the meters even after taking a break between Najentus and the Supremus Kill Shot!! I had to come in for Supremus coz your heal was too nibbed up!!! :love:

Ok let me step down from cloud 9 now :unlove:

Rennys
10-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Lol, according to my calculations, I won by 70k. Although that's really white noise.,70k is nothing in the healing game. I call the game a tie. Can't compete on BB/RoS though without going through to Illidan. I just can't compete with BB/RoS without an AoE heal. However, I think individual heals pick up again after those two. Good run though for picking up some benchmarking numbers for the patch. Need the competition to make sure I'm pushing though. Too easy to slack off without realizing it>.<.

Angelie
10-09-2008, 03:57 PM
Bitch - I'll get that two gold no matter what!! :love: :love: :love: Elkwood

Zephyrae
10-18-2008, 05:08 PM
ya know i haven't heard kiry's voice in vent as much as of late...

Kirynos
10-23-2008, 11:03 AM
#1 - My Quals are creeping ever so closer. I don't actually have time to think about classes, with such a heavy load of research required for this. Yet I still have classes and work to do, which leads me to...

#2 - Busy most of the time. Which means I don't have much patience for headsets when I'm doing work while raiding which lately...

#3 - I haven't been around to raid. We seem to have enough people, or at least enough tanks to do the job. If that ever becomes untrue, you always have me here to do these fights. Apparently I have a knack for strats, and generally think up and read through that stuff well ahead of time, unconsciously. Bears still tank, but my dps is somewhat lamed out, I feel. Maybe it's my pure tanking spec...I don't know. Still you always...

#4 - Have Elletira in vent, next to me. I get to hear every suspenseful moment, and cheer for your achievement though I don't have a mic.

#5 - Who wants to hear my mangy voice anyways? :p

:confuse:

Angelie
10-23-2008, 11:57 AM
#5 - Who wants to hear my mangy voice anyways? :p

:confuse:

I never delete any of your voicemails from my phone so I can always hear your voice :love:

KripDiggler
10-31-2008, 06:00 PM
OMG just go boomkin already!!!!!

Octavus
10-31-2008, 07:35 PM
Nothing like a little boom chica boom to get you in the mood. I'd roll a boomkin if only they didnt look like a retarded wookie with chicken legs and broccoli growing from their head.