PDA

View Full Version : Maxpowerz - Greatest Moonkin of All-Time

Maxpower
11-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Don't know how much this will affect any of you since I haven't been around in awhile, but I've been seriously considering quitting. I haven't pre-ordered the expansion, and I doubt I'll be purchasing it (this year, anyway). Things haven't been lookin too good for you guys, but I just wanna say I wish the best for your persuit of Arthasslick and perhaps someday I'll have a turn-around when my time and money return in bountiful heaps. Peace

Zeyla
11-05-2008, 06:47 PM
Came back when time/fundage permits, take it easy Max

Z

Lonskils
11-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Don't know how much this will affect any of you since I haven't been around in awhile, but I've been seriously considering quitting. I haven't pre-ordered the expansion, and I doubt I'll be purchasing it (this year, anyway). Things haven't been lookin too good for you guys, but I just wanna say I wish the best for your persuit of Arthasslick and perhaps someday I'll have a turn-around when my time and money return in bountiful heaps. Peace

Things haven't been looking good? I think we are doing pretty darn great.

renshin
11-06-2008, 06:48 AM
I am stoked I have 4 T6 gear now for my prot set. I look soo damm hot I want to touch myself.

Max take care of yourself and we understand that time/funding is a big factor in playing mmporg. Best of luck to you and may you enjoy your time away from this evil game.

Renshin

Maxpower
11-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Things haven't been looking good? I think we are doing pretty darn great.

My mistake. Cheers. :)

Berae
11-06-2008, 06:44 PM
Main page hasn't been updated in awhile...