PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawl from WoW :(

Doritos
11-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Im going through Withdrawl D:

It SUCKS

Its been 3 days since I last played WoW!! My GPU is fried,as soon as I start up WoW,it starts artifacting like mad!And I just started my Netherwing quests,I finally got the gold to get epic flying :( Then my computer decides to not want to play any games anymore /sadpanda.

Its either a 150 dollar fix for a new AGP8x card,or about 1000-1500 for a brand new spanking computer (Me and my dad custom build all our stuff)

Im so damn bored!

Domathoine
11-05-2008, 09:03 PM
I might have another AGP 8x card laying around.

I'll send you a PM when I find out.

Doritos
11-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Its all good Doma,but thanks anyways!!!Me and my dad might do a thing where he buys the computer upfront,then i pay him back over time,and I need a new computer..well in my opinion i do :P

Doritos
11-26-2008, 10:55 PM
Sigh..Still haven't bought a new computer,and my computer no longer functions properly,all the text during post is symbols and theres grey lines going up and down across my screen :(

Me and my dad have been doing copious amounts of research/pricing/comparisons etc, and it seems were getting closer to the end,were just working out the whole money thing...

As it is right now,I can only play WoW on the weekends and when I go to his house after class,hence why I am only lvl 74..rawr.

I hope I can get a new computer soon so I can grind to 80, and maybe play with you guys again??