PDA

View Full Version : What did Santa Claus bring you?

Beelzebubs
12-25-2008, 05:56 AM
Annual tradition on my old forums to show what gifts you recieve :P It also shows more of an insight into people imo as well as a laugh in most cases :)

Aerothas
12-25-2008, 07:29 AM
is that a sex doll? Kudos on the 300 DVD-- Best movie ever made.

Beelzebubs
12-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Yes it is a sex doll, we always do jokey presents, last year I bought my friend a male sex doll, this year he got revenge :p

Doritos
12-25-2008, 05:36 PM
laptop,chocolate,gift certifactes (2 for Boston Pizza, and one for West49)a C-Note,Kiehls shaving cream,after shave and a face wash,another face wash,and ofcourse a Roots Hoodie and Roots sweat pants :D

Kirynos
12-26-2008, 08:40 AM
Level 80.

On another topic, Beez, when you watch I am Legend, think of me... because that's what I used to do for work.

:confuse:

Lonskils
12-26-2008, 11:17 AM
Level 80.

On another topic, Beez, when you watch I am Legend, think of me... because that's what I used to do for work.

:confuse:

Drive around in a Ford Mustang and kill Zombies? Wow that's awesome!!

Crimsonbanshee
12-26-2008, 12:48 PM
Was it not a explorer ?

Berae
12-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Drive around in a Ford Mustang and kill Zombies? Wow that's awesome!!
I thought he used to be Batman.

I got a Nintendo DS, Phantom Hourglass, the New Super Mario Bros., case for the DS, 750ml O'Maras Irish Cream, Memento, Aliens Trilogy (shame the 3rd one sucks, and at least its the trilogy, and not all 4 movies), Superbad, Get Shorty, A Beautiful Mind, The Last King of Scotland, Devil's Advocate, the Bourne Ultimatum, and...a headset, oh, and some sudoku puzzles.

Nexten
12-28-2008, 02:13 AM
berae you watch alot of movies?

Aerothas
12-28-2008, 03:01 PM
So I got a PS3 sorta for myself. I already knew I sucked at console games after playing with some friends with Halo and such but god damn I am horrible. I think the only console game I'm good at is Nintendo Wii Sports or Mortal Kombat on Wii.

Currently sucking at Call of duty world at war.
AFK to kill myself

Berae
12-28-2008, 04:18 PM
berae you watch alot of movies?
I usually constantly have them streaming from my desktop to my xbox to play them on TV :)

KripDiggler
01-05-2009, 04:13 PM
21 inch Samsung Widescreen, Ipod Nano, Digital camera, Digital picture frame, Lots of Clothes, Computer desk.

bought myself a new gamign keyboard while xmas shopping for my GF.

Ang got me a new mouse kinda : P

Bowser got Left4Dead (love it), Perfect Pushup, Zune, and New wrestling shoes. Oh and he got a new coat. Not the one he wanted cause he wanted a Fur Coat like Vin Deisel in XXX, so he could walk around with it on showing off his abs. Mom denied that request thank god.