PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout dem Gators!!!

Thlayli
01-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Go Gators!

Domathoine
01-08-2009, 09:26 PM
You let me down, Oklahoma.

Gheltire
01-09-2009, 06:09 AM
well now we know where there are so many 0's in B00mer S00ner!

Was a good game but I was really expecting OU to toss more points on the board...that offense has 3-4 NFL guys on it right now and outside of Gresham, none of them played like it. Would have been good for the Big 12 South to win one more bowl than the one UT got...but OSU, TT, and OU all lost which hurts the conference a bit as a whole recruiting wise

And I hope Tebow comes back next year. I mean I was born at Auburn right so I'm gonna have to hate Florida as a rule (shakes fist at Spurrier legacy). But Tebow is just a fun guy to watch play football no doubt

Elkwood
01-09-2009, 08:36 AM
How about getting to 80 u slacker !!!

Thlayli
01-10-2009, 11:58 PM
How about getting to 80 u slacker !!!

I'm in South Florida fool! Took my vaca to coincide with the game!!

This place was rockin the last few nights!

Thlayli
01-11-2009, 12:23 AM
well now we know where there are so many 0's in B00mer S00ner!

Was a good game but I was really expecting OU to toss more points on the board...that offense has 3-4 NFL guys on it right now and outside of Gresham, none of them played like it. Would have been good for the Big 12 South to win one more bowl than the one UT got...but OSU, TT, and OU all lost which hurts the conference a bit as a whole recruiting wise

And I hope Tebow comes back next year. I mean I was born at Auburn right so I'm gonna have to hate Florida as a rule (shakes fist at Spurrier legacy). But Tebow is just a fun guy to watch play football no doubt

You expected more from OU's offense... I pretty much expected the Gator D to hold them in check. I had four bets (for over 300 bucks) saying the Gators would hold OU to 21 pts or less. The way the rest of the B12 played in the Bowls pretty much showed that they weren't as strong as previously thought.

I, too, hope Tebow returns. This years team is very young (not a single senior on the two-deep depth chart on defense). With Tebow, 2009 could be another banner year for the Gators!

Lonskils
01-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Tebow is the next Ryan Leaf!! Well without the mental problems. Same NFL production though I'm wiling to bet!

Gheltire
01-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Lou Holtz said he'd make someone a great linebacker