PDA

View Full Version : Greatest music video of all time

Nexten
01-15-2009, 08:16 PM
I strive to dance like Rick

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oHg5SJYRHA0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Domathoine
01-16-2009, 03:10 PM
You, sir, fail.

No more of that. Ever.

Beelzebubs
01-17-2009, 08:33 AM
At least I wasn't tricked into watching this. I sat and enjoyed it as a free man!

Octavus
01-17-2009, 01:01 PM

Practice makes perfect, I have faith you can acheive this epic greatness.

Peotr
01-17-2009, 01:37 PM

The Grapefruit Dance Method

MATERIALS:

Full length mirror in an appropriate studio space

1 large Florida grapefruit

3 feet of common household string

A 7" leather awl

PREPERATION:

Using the leather awl, thread the string through the center of the grapefruit and secure

Strip naked and tie the other end of the string around your balls

METHOD:

Standing in front of the mirror, try to get as much hip- and upper-torso action going as possible without generating overdue stress on your junk. If the grapefruit pendulates severely do your best to rythmically catch it between your knees. Extreme foot- and hand-movements that do not reposition the hips or shoulders are considered best.

Your dance should be individualized to you - artistically you should strive to find your own voice.

-- Peotr

P.S. You will notice there are two other male dancers in the video: These gentleman are professional dancers who have graduated to the advanced courses. The advanced courses are only possible after the grapefruit has ripped your nuts off.

P.P.S.
At least I wasn't tricked into watching this. I sat and enjoyed it as a free man!

I watched it three times.

Nexten
01-19-2009, 09:08 PM
I watch it everyday.......I actually have this on my zune =*(

P.S. I'm not trying to rickroll anyone which is why it's right out there in the open..just an amazing piece of art........hahaha