PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl

KripDiggler
01-18-2009, 11:22 PM
My Steelers vs Uncle Duke's Cardinals. Wish I had tickets. Gonna be a hell of a game.

Gheltire
01-19-2009, 08:43 AM
as huge of a Steelers fan as I am..I almost have no issue with the Cards winning it. A little FU from Warner to the Rams and Giants, and getting to watch the best receiving tandem (probably trio) in the game

almost:P

I don't think the cards have beaten a defense as good as the steelers yet though...the eagles were the best NFC defense this year, but isn't nearly as strong as either the ravens or the steelers. And McNabb lit up their defense without any major receivers and mostly nothing from Westbrook...Roth + Holmes + Ward + Miller + butterfingers (Sweed) is a much better crew than what the Eagles scored 25 with.

gukaistar
01-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Go Steelers, even if they did knock out my poopoo Chargers.

Ktul
01-23-2009, 10:34 PM
as huge of a Steelers fan as I am..I almost have no issue with the Cards winning it. A little FU from Warner to the Rams and Giants, and getting to watch the best receiving tandem (probably trio) in the game

almost:P

I don't think the cards have beaten a defense as good as the steelers yet though...the eagles were the best NFC defense this year, but isn't nearly as strong as either the ravens or the steelers. And McNabb lit up their defense without any major receivers and mostly nothing from Westbrook...Roth + Holmes + Ward + Miller + butterfingers (Sweed) is a much better crew than what the Eagles scored 25 with.

/Agree with all of that. Nice to see the Cardinals in it, but Steelers will pwn $$

KripDiggler
02-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Was a great game. Glad we came out on top.

Sabertootth
02-03-2009, 06:42 PM
cardinals got robbed!!

Domathoine
02-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Robbed how?

Really the only questionable call was the touchdown, which was clear that he had ONE foot down. Two feet... maybe not so much. Definitely not enough evidence to overturn IMO.

Lonskils
02-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Oh dear Lord the only questionable call?? Blind folks are blind. I don't care for either team, but the Cardinals played the refs more than the Steelers that game. And still almost won.

Sabertootth
02-05-2009, 06:04 PM
the forward pass that was called a fumble and the fask mask that did NOT get called that lead to a touchdown

Ktul
02-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Funny, Steelers were robbed on 2 3rd down conversions by blatant holds and face masks. It happen, buy a bridge and get over it.

Now for Ghelt and Kripp may enjoy~

Steeler fight song

http://community.post-gazette.com/blogs/blogngold/archive/2009/01/20/best-steelers-song-and-video-ever.aspx