PDA

View Full Version : Terminator Salvation

Elkwood
05-21-2009, 12:25 AM
Saw this tonight. I didn't go in with high hopes. I was pleasently surprised. Had its chessy moments. But over all was not to bad

Kakeku
05-21-2009, 06:29 AM
Going to watch it today!

renshin
05-21-2009, 09:13 AM
Omg I want to watch this movie! Elkwood where fort art thou in WoW!!!

Angelie
05-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Omg I want to watch this movie! Renshin where fort art thou in WoW!!!

Elkwood
05-21-2009, 10:26 AM
Yea u tell him angie !!!

Lonskils
05-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Deleted Scene

YouTube - Terminator Salvation: Deleted Scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvrdmQh2isA&feature=related)

Domathoine
05-21-2009, 06:40 PM
A total waste of time.

After seeing the trailer, I had renewed hope in what I believed to be a dieing franchise. A sequel rooted in realism with an absolutely amazing trailer filled with emotion, especially desperation, drew me forth. However, thats about as good as it gets.

The movie spends about the first hour just getting acquainted with the surroundings... again. Not like that hasn't been done in this series already. After that, it sticks to a rail thin plot that delivers an unsatisfying ending. I was really hoping to see a movement towards closure on this series, but they're doing everything they can to keep it alive.

I think the worst part about this particular film is just how much the trailer gives away. I didn't feel like I was watching anything I didn't already know until the last 20(ish) minutes of the movie.

Avoid, if at all possible.

Kakeku
05-22-2009, 06:07 AM
I am only disappointed because Elk recommended it. If you treated as any other mindless summer action flick, it would be an exciting and fun ride. Yea, the trailer did a good job selling the movie.

If you have a mind set to think it as good as T1 and T2, you will be throughly upset. It is not engaging nor funning and often time the plot is just stupid.

Elkwood
05-22-2009, 07:54 AM
I am only disappointed because Elk recommended it. If you treated as any other mindless summer action flick, it would be an exciting and fun ride. Yea, the trailer did a good job selling the movie.

If you have a mind set to think it as good as T1 and T2, you will be throughly upset. It is not engaging nor funning and often time the plot is just stupid.

Argh i let u down kak !

On another note that flick had a production budget of around 200 million. I have a feeling they are going ot loose ass on it

renshin
05-29-2009, 01:21 PM
I have yet to watch the movie so I am still hopeful it will be somewhat entertaining.