PDA

View Full Version : Hope you had as much fun last night as I did!

Peotr
07-16-2009, 09:46 AM
http://www.bagofmice.com/stuff/grump.png

-- Peotr

P.S. The nice lady who 'set me up' told me that I was the new record holder for largest cranium. "By a whole inch!"

P.P.S. Huge head have I. Huge feet too. Huge hands. Long, long torso. Small penis.

P.P.P.S. Two of the other techs had to get their cameras to take pictures of me. "OMG, you do Santa Claus? Can you come do Santa Claus for my kids this year?"

P.P.P.P.S. Very nice facility. In the morning Shaun, one of my techs (an Iraqi vet with an earring, long sideburns and a Hello Kitty artificial leg) brought me coffee, bran muffins and these beautiful, fresh towels so I could take a shower.

"Wow," I said. "The hospital usually gives me these little three-foot towels that smell like bleach burned in a locker room."

"We only use these once," he said. "It's cheaper."

"Really?"

"Yeah, after we dry them out we package them and ship them to Japan. They sell them in the red light districts as towels used by female gymnasts. Make sure you really rub on them."

Shaun is a Japanophile. I think he was joking about the towels.

Aerothas
07-16-2009, 10:06 AM
Is that an EEG test? All those wires and electrodes bring back fond memories. Especially when they have you hooked up for 24 hours with a broken back.

Stosh
07-16-2009, 11:00 AM
Peotr,

We're all your friends, and you can be honest with us. You did not have to create this elaborate ruse just to hide the fact that you wanted to see the new Harry Potter movie, rather than raid last night.

We understand, really we do.

gukaistar
07-17-2009, 07:23 AM
We love your small penis.

Aindayen
07-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Nice head!

Ain

Berae
07-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Cyborg Santa! Next stop, the Santa from Futurama!

Sabertootth
07-28-2009, 12:27 PM
YOU HAVE ALL BEEN NAUGHTY!!!!!

what is this Christmas you speak of? all we have is X-mas

Octavus
07-29-2009, 08:32 AM
I don't know why you look so angry peotr. All those wires seem like fun. Mmmm pleasure sensors and energetic electrodes.