PDA

View Full Version : Best Wedding ever

Lonskils
07-24-2009, 12:37 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NbxnfGvEojg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NbxnfGvEojg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

renshin
07-24-2009, 02:31 PM
I like it. Makes me want to get re-married again to my wife :)

Xanetia
07-24-2009, 02:44 PM
i thought that was the worst thing someone could do???? ;)

2 weeks from today and i'll be mrs. holyroll ;)

renshin
07-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Your screwed! Get out now while you can. YOU will be MRS. HOLYCRAPIMSTUCKMARRIED.

Aindayen
07-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Interesting. I bet that walk through was a bit intense.

Ain

Kattoo Tacit
07-24-2009, 10:54 PM
Yesterday was my 15th weddng anniversary. IMO it doesn't make a shittin bit of difference what anyone thinks as long as she was happy with it.

Aindayen
07-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Yesterday was my 15th weddng anniversary. IMO it doesn't make a shittin bit of difference what anyone thinks as long as she was happy with it.

Probably true.

What have you been up to Kattoo?!?

Ain

KripDiggler
07-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Aww I thought that was cute. Someone put alot of thought and effort into that and it really shows the couple's personality.

Kattoo Tacit
07-26-2009, 10:20 AM
Probably true.

What have you been up to Kattoo?!?

Ain

I handed the AoC guild over to an officer and have been MMO free for some time. I played Battle Field Hero's for a while, but ... blah. I've been playing pen and paper D&D 4th edition with Maptools for a few months on sunday afternoons.

I've been working as a programmer with financials and a variety of telephony related programming. I have a small team of developers I am responsible for, and hope to be paid for being responsible for soon. I have been continuing my duties as board member for TTEC, a local committee that mentors and grants financial support for promising young technology companies. I dropped out of city coucil campaining to concentrate on helping my nephew.

My wife and I have been working toward adopting my nephew who is the same age as my daughter (4). August 4th the adoption will be final. We just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary, and she twisted my arm to join facebook. My wife was recently growing a vibrant marijuana plant, thinking it was just another flower in the giant flower pot she bought used... she found out what it really was and killed the little guy (pictures are in my cell phone, lol).

That is the 2 year recap.

Aindayen
07-26-2009, 04:44 PM
I handed the AoC guild over to an officer and have been MMO free for some time. I played Battle Field Hero's for a while, but ... blah. I've been playing pen and paper D&D 4th edition with Maptools for a few months on sunday afternoons.

I've been working as a programmer with financials and a variety of telephony related programming. I have a small team of developers I am responsible for, and hope to be paid for being responsible for soon. I have been continuing my duties as board member for TTEC, a local committee that mentors and grants financial support for promising young technology companies. I dropped out of city coucil campaining to concentrate on helping my nephew.

My wife and I have been working toward adopting my nephew who is the same age as my daughter (4). August 4th the adoption will be final. We just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary, and she twisted my arm to join facebook. My wife was recently growing a vibrant marijuana plant, thinking it was just another flower in the giant flower pot she bought used... she found out what it really was and killed the little guy (pictures are in my cell phone, lol).

That is the 2 year recap.

Sounds like your doing well. LOL about the plant. Too funny.

Giving up gaming all together or just to busy these days? WoW is pretty laid back <hint> <hint>

Congrats on the second addition to your family. Sounds pretty cool.

AoC still going strong? I haven't looked at those boards in some time.

Ain

gukaistar
07-26-2009, 05:06 PM
I liked it. Good on them for doing whatever the hell they wanted!!!

Kattoo Tacit
07-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Giving up gaming all together or just to busy these days? WoW is pretty laid back <hint> <hint>
AoC still going strong? I haven't looked at those boards in some time.

Time mostly... I'll give it another go at some point.

The AoC guild stayed on top even after the mergers. They are using some forums that are made for AoC and tied into the game info.