PDA

View Full Version : Ideas Ideas

Isee
02-12-2002, 11:21 AM
Hey guys! just a little tidbit I wanted to send off to yas since mah I-provider can't get their act together so I can freakin play!

I heard you guys were testing a necro out. Here is an idea if the poor bastard is 59 and has his area effect buff skill up (new Luclin skills).

Have him activate the buff skill (class only skill) and /duel one of your members. Have the rest of the raid party gather around the person the necro is /dueling and have the necro cast his debuff/buff spells that VI miserably tried using to make us into a better raid class.

I am not sure how this will work, it may default the buff to self-only seeing as this is a duel but it is worth a try. I would try it out but haven't been able to get on and stay on EQ cause of my freaking I-provider.

The spells are great buffs for those that don't have their melee stats maxed out and can also add some Ac and Atk bonuses to those who do. If this works, it needs to be done right before engaging the enemy as the buffs don't last but maybe 5 minutes (from what I remember) not that you need that long to kill anything! Remember to have the necro /dueling partner camp and come back to get out of /duel mode.

Just an idea floating through my head as I talked to a couple of you members about you trying around some necro techniques.

GL and have fun!