PDA

View Full Version : HOSS are not Assholes.

Zarune
02-13-2002, 11:07 PM
This is how I seen my experience so far with HOSS.

When I first tried to ask for permission to join a Hoss raid was not easy. I asked a group of Hoss people one day in Sirens Grotto who were about to go to ToV For a raid if I may join them... They literally said nothing for 5 minutes until they said "Yes you may."

So I tried to ask to be on more raids and was denied more than accepted for the first while... While I joined these raids I tried to talk and no one really responded to me much in guild chat.... Literally weeks went by and it didnt look much better...

I was very deterred and thought "Well they dont want me why do I even try." But I stuck through it... And it paid off!!! There tough facade I believe is there to deterr people who REALLY dont want to put the effort to be in one of the Strongest Family Oriented guilds in this game! I have never seen these people ever talk badly of one another.... OR have arguements.. THEY Respect one another in a manner I have never seen before! A manner which makes me WANT TO BE A HOSS! They actually care for one another as a PERSON not as a tool for there own benefits!

Tonite I was told my grandma was probably not gonna make it through the night... EVEN THOUGH im just a guest with Hoss they made sure I was alright! THEY MADE ME FEEL LIKE I AM PART OF THERE GREAT FAMILY! I am proud to say that I LIKE HOSS and they Like me! They have given me more Love/Attention/TRUE HONEST kindness to me than most others in this game would even care to bother with.

HOSS you have given me what I always wanted... A sense of belonging... AND YOU GUYS WHO SAY THEY ARE ASSHOLES~~~!!! Well im not even a MEMBER and THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I AM PART OF THEM! Hoss, Zarune Zak'Anon shall always and utterly be yours... I would settle for no less.

Some day I shall repay every lil syllable of kindness you have all shown me.....

Forever yours truly,

Zarune Zak'Anon :)

Vestax
02-14-2002, 01:50 AM
Hoss pwnz.. ALL of em Except :- Aedail, Lepra, Arcius, Shitnitz, mopatpat AND Drakky... im So Sry but there Bad people dont Let them Assilamate you!

JK i lub you all!

Hogre > all

ps i cant spell.... Blame Bad English Teaching

aed
02-14-2002, 02:50 AM
GEORGE!!!

Wanna come over on some toast and tea!??!
=D

/Aedail

Tilea
02-14-2002, 07:08 AM
I remember that Sirens grotto group you joined, Zarune. A few of us were just killing stuff for exp before a raid and you asked to join. It took us a while to respond to your request to join our raid because nobody knew you and we were pestering Siren to see if she objected :D

I hope everything with your Grandma is as well as can be.

Zappo
02-14-2002, 08:13 AM
this post should be nuked or locked
i refuse to read such lies about how hoss is NOT assholes
like c'mon look at who the ring leaders are! Siren and Andy! *rawr*

Eliyahu
02-14-2002, 08:30 AM
Sup Zarune, I was in that xp group too. I thought to myself, how odd, a necro trying to group. =P

I also thought they were joking when they said I could join the xp group but I wasn't allowed to heal anyone lol. Then they started pulling and I was nuking the crap outta stuff and noone was getting hurt :eek:

Hope your Grandma is ok man. See ya in game sometime.

Eli~

Amberel
02-14-2002, 10:31 AM
I have never seen these people ever talk badly of one another.... OR have arguements..

hahahahahahahahah*wheeze*hahahahahahhahah*pant*hah aahahahah*omg*hahahahahahhahahah*mustbreathe*hahah ahahhah

Okay I don't think it happens that much, but it does happen =p

Loralana
02-14-2002, 10:56 AM
Amby, you stole my thought. :/

I was going to post the exact same thing when I saw that part, DAMN YOU YOU WORTHLESS THINGY YOU. You're an awful cleric and and even worse poster! I look forward to the next chance I get to talk bad about you!

On another note, hope things turn out good for your grandma, Zarune. See you in game sometime.

Kallaill
02-14-2002, 10:58 AM
Lora is ebil :p , amb is tipsy :eek:

APARATUS
02-14-2002, 10:59 AM
Kall is so newbie :eek:

Kallaill
02-14-2002, 11:22 AM
Aparatus IS an asshole :D

Zarune
02-14-2002, 12:36 PM
1 thing for Hoss....

YOUR ALL NUTS!!!

My mother flew back home to see her mother (My Granny) My granny is doing ok she says.... Things are looking good...

TY Very much Hoss and friends for replying.. It means alot to me my friends. May you never run out of mana.

Your Friend always,

Zarune Zak'Anon

Sirensa
02-14-2002, 12:42 PM
FU Zarune!

Tilea
02-14-2002, 12:59 PM
That's just Siren's way of saying, "Hi, how's it going?"

Rhedd
02-14-2002, 01:00 PM
SIRENSA FU be nice to zarune he owns you

Arcius
02-14-2002, 02:32 PM
FU VESTAX

FU ZARUNE

Rhedd
02-14-2002, 02:47 PM
Arcius wtfak =\

Kallaill
02-14-2002, 03:49 PM
FU ARCIUS

FU RHEDD

:D :D :D :D

Nalr The Mighty
02-14-2002, 04:21 PM
FU all i AM a asshole

Nalr"ASShole"Xufade

Zarune
02-14-2002, 04:23 PM
F U ALL! AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! :D

Rhedd Will you be my Valentine? You stuck up for me from that nasty Sirensa ladee....

DIET COKE OWNZ!!!

Zarune Zak'Anon
Forever uber...

Bolien
02-15-2002, 08:07 AM
/wave Zarune

Still remember me?
We were talking about italian food one day.. like when u started trying to join hoss raids back in september or was it august?
well i remember it was around the time i won the bard botb or something:)
anyways just dropping in to say hi:P
We will surely meet again once I come back to the game.

Tilea
02-15-2002, 08:22 AM
I LOVE Italian food

Eliyahu
02-15-2002, 08:38 AM
I had Italian food last night.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ME.

fettucini quattro formagio with chicken owns me~

Tilea
02-15-2002, 08:56 AM
Gnocci, Lasagna, Pizza, Fettucini Alfredo... mmmmMMMmmm

Eomer
02-15-2002, 09:34 AM
Gnocchi is the best pasta known to man. And I LOVE italian sausage!

What, why are you laughing?

Elkay
02-15-2002, 11:46 PM
Zarune said tool.

Amberel
02-16-2002, 07:47 AM
Bolien we miss you!!

Zarune
02-17-2002, 06:11 AM
Bolien!!!

Man I do hope I can see you sometime soon.... Ya I remember our food talks... You were a nice friend... I really do hope to see you again soon some time. Xoomx my bard is 56 now also.

Well email me sometime Bols zarune@hotmail.com

Later my friend

Zarune Zak'Anon

Obudan
02-17-2002, 02:44 PM
Heh, that's kind of creepy. My grandma went into the hospital Thursday last week.. I had to call my parents and tell them and pick them up from the airport and things have been crazy. They didn't think she'd last the night but she lasted until the middle of this week.

Zarune
02-18-2002, 11:06 AM
When It rains, it pours!

The sad thing of life is that it ends like all else....

I do hope all works out ok for you Obudan as I wish so for me and mine....

We shall talk in game soon!

Zarune Zak'Anon