PDA

View Full Version : A bit of grimy dub-beat!

Beelzebubs
12-29-2009, 01:45 PM
YouTube- Bayonetta Exclusive "In For The Kill" (Remix) From The U.K Advert (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNp8O-pgxc)

Sabertootth
12-29-2009, 02:21 PM
nice beat but i dont understand a single word beisdes oOOoOOOOooooOOOO at 3:15

Beelzebubs
12-29-2009, 04:17 PM
I think the distortion gives it character, it's pretty chilled out and I like it! Also thats why I said it was "grimy".

Lonskils
12-29-2009, 07:20 PM
nice beat but i dont understand a single word beisdes oOOoOOOOooooOOOO at 3:15

These are the words as I heard them...

We can fight our desires. woooo oooo But when we start making fires.
We get ever so hot woooo oooo Whether we like it or not.
They say we can love who we trust. woooo oooo But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotions. wooo ooo And what are feelings without emotions?

I'm going in for the kill...I'm doing it for a thrill. Oh I'm hoping you'll understand. And not let go of my hand. I'm going in for the kill...I'm doing it for a thrill. Oh I'm hoping you'll understand. And not let go of my hand.

I hang my hopes out on the line. wooo oooo Will they be ready for you in time.
If you leave them out too long. wooo oooo They'll be withered by this song.
Full stops and exclamation marks. wooo ooo My words stumble before I start.
How far can you send emotions? wooo ooo Can this bridge cross the ocean?

I'm going in for the kill...I'm doing it for a thrill. Oh I'm hoping you'll understand. And not let go of my hand. I'm going in for the kill...I'm doing it for a thrill. Oh I'm hoping you'll understand. And not let go of my hand.

wooooo oooooo ooooooOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOooooo oooo oooooo

I'm going in.
I'm doing it.
I'm hoping you.
Will understand.

I'm doing it.
I'm hoping you.
Will understand.

Wooooooo oooooo ooooooooOOOOOooooooooo OOO oooooo ooooo

Octavus
12-31-2009, 10:52 AM
I actually very much enjoyed that. I'm a sucker for amazing female talent. ;) Normally I'm not into techno/drumandbass/acid trance, but her voice makes me happy.