PDA

View Full Version : New Kick-Ass trailer

Peotr
01-07-2010, 02:55 AM
I don't care who you are - this shit is funny....

IGN Video: Kick-Ass Movie Trailer - Hit-Girl Teaser Trailer (http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/14276014/kick-ass/videos/kickass_hitgirl_redtrl_122109.html)

deezy
01-07-2010, 07:23 AM
eh, looks pretty dumb.

Aindayen
01-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Whoa, did that kid just drop the C Bomb!

I'll be seeing this lol

Ain

Elkwood
01-08-2010, 10:12 AM
THis looks great !!! Though i like the first trailer a bit better

Lonskils
05-10-2010, 01:24 PM
This movie was freaking awesome!

Elkwood
05-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Yea i loved it too. I think the movie was way better then the comic it was based on in many ways

Lonskils
05-10-2010, 03:21 PM
I never read the comic, all I know is...that is one bad ass 11 year old! I kept saying, ummm why is this movie called Kick Ass, she was the real star. Kid should get an Oscar.

Domathoine
05-10-2010, 04:46 PM
The only problem I had with the whole movie was the scene where she drives the car.

She wasn't tall enough to reach the pedals AND see over the steering wheel. Enough said.

Lonskils
05-10-2010, 05:03 PM
she was cutting legs off and taking bullets, but it wasn't real enough for you when she was driving the car? Seriously?

Andaas
05-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Doma also had some reality issues with Hot Tub Time Machine - I mean, he's gotten into a hot tub before and they don't just get HOT instantly!

Domathoine
05-10-2010, 07:39 PM
I refused to see Hot Tub Time Machine. Looked really, REALLY dumb.

Lons and Fir: You missed the point. That was the biggest fault of the movie, meaning it had to have been pretty good... Besides, I can get around her doing all that, especially since we're given looks into her training. Hell, I could even see her knowing how to drive... but I can't see her just hopping in the car and cruising down the road, especially since we aren't given a scene or even a remark about her having to adjust the seat or the wheel.

Lonskils
05-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Maybe she was driving with the cruise control on?

Elkwood
05-11-2010, 06:26 AM
She could have reached the pedals. I think that scene was to convey that she was a little adult.

We use to drive the cars around the driveway when i was a kid of around 8 or 9. Yea big drive ways out in the country :)

Talas
05-18-2010, 06:20 PM
Saw this last night. I thought it was well done. One thing I kind of found interesting about the movie is that I didn't really care what happened to the characters. I became so desensitized throughout the film, that anything could have happened to any of the characters and I would have been OK with it. I think with WANTED I was more attached to the characters.

The past two adult graphics novels turned movies have been kind of box-office flops though (Watchmen & Kick-Ass).. I hope that doesn't discourage people from continuing to distribute these movies. The production quality is really high and the movies have been pretty good.

... Now looking at boxofficemojo.com I guess Kick-Ass was kind of a success.. $30M budget, $46.7M domestic. Keep 'em coming!

Lonskils
05-18-2010, 06:48 PM
Yeah, don't see how that was a flop. It was engrossing to the end.

Beelzebubs
05-19-2010, 09:27 AM
Saw this last night. I thought it was well done. One thing I kind of found interesting about the movie is that I didn't really care what happened to the characters. I became so desensitized throughout the film, that anything could have happened to any of the characters and I would have been OK with it. I think with WANTED I was more attached to the characters.

The past two adult graphics novels turned movies have been kind of box-office flops though (Watchmen & Kick-Ass).. I hope that doesn't discourage people from continuing to distribute these movies. The production quality is really high and the movies have been pretty good.

... Now looking at boxofficemojo.com I guess Kick-Ass was kind of a success.. $30M budget, $46.7M domestic. Keep 'em coming!

The Losers was pretty damn good too, I got the old A-Team vibe from it and while it isn't technically a graphic novel it was a limited run comic so I'll count it up there with them.