PDA

View Full Version : Mice

Kikiyo
01-07-2010, 02:52 PM
So I've decided to get a new mouse since my new computer came with a normal two button with mouse scroll mouse. Feels nice, but definately want a more gaming one and I'm looking at two mice right now. Razer DeathAdder and Razer Naga. DeathAdder I almost won when the Mountain Dew game fuel contest was going on. I won a totebag, but not one of the mice even though I played every day since the contest started. I know they are awesome mice, but I was looking at the Naga and that could be interesting. full action bar on a mouse. that could be insanely awesome.

So which of these two do people recommend? I already have a razer keyboard that came with the computer and I love it so I'm sticking with them.

Allara
01-07-2010, 02:53 PM
G9

Oops, that wasn't an option :tongue:

Talas
01-07-2010, 03:34 PM
I have the DeathAdder, and I think it works very well. I also grabbed the Razor gaming pad and that works very well in junction with the mouse.

I think the naga sounds very interesting. I was considering it as well, though since I have a mac the buttons might not be programmable easily. I would like to hear if anyone has used it and if it is successful. I agree that all of those mouse buttons would be very handy.

Andaas
01-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Cardinal (Maelbane) had a Naga, and there may have been an issue with hitting some of the programmable keys in error during raids from time to time. Not sure if he's still using it or not.

Domathoine
01-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Allara hit it on the nose.

G9 or G9x baby!

Aindayen
01-10-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm using the G9X and love it!

Ain

Kikiyo
01-11-2010, 07:28 AM
I ended up getting a Deathadder in the end and am loving it. Nothing like binding FD to a button =P