PDA

View Full Version : new lock looking to raid

Tenacious
01-27-2010, 06:49 PM
looking to join in on raids dont know i where i should post
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Tenacious

Kikiyo
01-27-2010, 07:28 PM
If I remember right, you joined as a friend of the guildie. So basically as a member and not a raider. If you want to join as a raider in 25 man, you'll probably have to reapply with an application in the application forum. Though we aren't recruiting locks at this time based on the forum post it seems. If you are looking to raid in 10 mans, once you have forum access, you can try seeing if the 3rd 10 man raid has room or possibly a 4th one if there is one going on. You can also try asking around to see if people know any 10 man groups in other guilds that you can hook up for now. I was never in the LUE ones sadly, so I can't help you get into that one or else I would attempt to. Good luck though and hopefully you can find somewhere to raid.

Tenacious
01-28-2010, 03:42 PM
pugs are the only thing i can find and they all suck

Aindayen
01-28-2010, 04:47 PM
First step is to get board access (you'll show up red not blue). Second step is to find one of the ICC groups that runs and post.

As Kikiyo said odds are you won't find your way into the 25 man raid group anytime soon. We may have a spot on the ICC 10 teams if you keep your eyes open and can peform. We run 3 or 4 depending on the week.

Ain