PDA

View Full Version : Ex-DRo Player Seeking PewPew

Taeras
01-30-2010, 11:21 PM
First of all, I'd like to thank Hoss for stealing my Epic.

Those who don't know/remember me...I played Taeras, a Half-Elf Agnostic Bard (honorary CHEAB) on Druzzil Ro back in 2000-2003, I was in Rutabaga Paradox before short stint in Pravus Mortis.

I currently play a warrior on Blackwing Lair, named Derakkor. I was interested in playing with people that I used to know on DRo. I am willing to faction change and transfer over.

I'm not looking to intrude on your current raid set up, just looking to play with some familiar (and unfamiliar) people. If I do get the opportunity, I am willing to do what is necessary to raid with you all! (My schedule is very flexible).

Taeras alla'Maestoso
65 Pop-Diva
Rutabaga Paradox

Aindayen
01-31-2010, 08:22 AM
HAHA CHEAB. Where is Jabowa these days hehe.

Ain

renshin
01-31-2010, 02:12 PM
We are on Draenor come on over and get to know some folks :).

Berae
02-01-2010, 01:31 AM
Where is Jabowa these days hehe.
Good question : /

deezy
02-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Good question : /
I can contact him, I think he told me he either switched to another server or quit the game.

Aindayen
02-02-2010, 01:47 PM
I can contact him, I think he told me he either switched to another server or quit the game.

Ya I think that's right. He took a break due to RL then came back on a different server with some RL friends. Jab=good people.

Keep your head up Taeras. Hang around and we'll see what happens. Hoss runs a shit ton of groups.

Ain

Andaas
02-02-2010, 02:04 PM
I believe after dropping out of Hoss and not getting in to 'another guild' on Draenor, that he either quit playing or changed servers.

Taeras
02-02-2010, 03:04 PM
well I transferred over anyways, needed a change of scenery from the Whored.

If I see any of you running around I'll say hi lol