PDA

View Full Version : Crazy man with a plane

Lonskils
02-18-2010, 04:01 PM
Crashes into the IRS building in Austin today...He set his own house with his family in it on fire. Then while all the firetrucks were at his house, he gets in his own plane and crashes it into the IRS building in Austin. He left behind a blog post that is pages long. That post has been taken down by the FBI now, but you can read it on the smoking gun here...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0218102stack1.html

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ArU5rQR_wwM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Forty
02-18-2010, 06:31 PM
...He set his own house with his family in it on fire.

He's wife and daughter were NOT home when the house was set on fire.

Valdis
02-18-2010, 06:46 PM
Yea they showed up after the house was on fire.

Lonskils
02-19-2010, 01:57 AM
He's wife and daughter were NOT home when the house was set on fire.

Oh well since you put it that way, he is a just and great man! =p

renshin
02-19-2010, 07:20 AM
That's how we do it Texas.

Elkwood
02-19-2010, 01:11 PM
HEll i dont blame him

Aerothas
02-19-2010, 05:50 PM
This thread title would be a good name for a Green Day album.

Humor aside, I thought his 6 page suicide note was pretty damn well written and I have to agree with some of his arguments.

Gheltire
02-19-2010, 06:49 PM
crazy thing is 25 years ago when he and his college buddies tried to create a not for profit business model I bet they didnt think it would go this way. He spent his life hating someone/thing else for taking something away from him that unfortunately is constitutional, no matter how much he rationalizes things otherwise.

Crazier thing is, remove him as a victim of his own clever machinations, and he's the posterchild for middle class america 2 months after a jobloss scenario. Always behind, always paying for something he perceives someone else getting for free, always dealing with a creditor when that same creditor is allowing someone else more time. And now the same government hounding him for 120k is giving 1trillion to big corps?

A couple of the media outlets painted that letter as a rambling rant. But while it rambled, he was pretty calm as he was convincing himself to go up in flames. Angry. Resigned. And calm up until the fuck you.

We just hope he was crazy. Like the guy who kills his kids and his wife who yesterday hosted the neighborhood block party. He pops and you go whew! man he was crazy. But youre thinking "was he crazy". What we have right now will only keep going if we keep telling ourselves that this kind of guy was crazy.

Thats whats scary