PDA

View Full Version : Shrek Forever After

Talas
05-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Saw it last Saturday and thought it was a good movie. Not really sure why the Rotten Tomatoes score is so low. While I still think Shrek 2 is the best in the series, I don't think Shrek 1 or Shrek 4 are very far from each other in terms of quality.

For sure, Shrek was more innovative than Shrek 4, but the Star Trek reboot used a parallel universe to tell its story and it was pretty solid! Anyway, I think if you like Shrek, you will like it.

Zeyla
05-24-2010, 02:11 PM
I think it looks pretty promising. So what's next on the Dreamworks horizon? Anything you can share?

Berae
05-25-2010, 03:10 AM
So what's next on the Dreamworks horizon? Anything you can share?
Exclusive DVD rips would be nice!

Talas
05-29-2010, 09:13 PM
I think it looks pretty promising. So what's next on the Dreamworks horizon? Anything you can share?

"Megamind" comes out this fall. I'm kind of skeptical about it. Sounded like a decent idea, but I haven't heard much of it, except that they signed on Will Ferrel for the main role. It's a show from the same guy that directed the Madagascar movies.

The ones I am mostly looking forward to are Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom (awesome...) and The Croods (Chris Sanders again). There is also going to be a Thanksgiving Kung Fu Panda special that is going to be really nice. If I was working on production, though, I would want to just follow Chris Sanders and his production crew around. Sounds like a great environment, there.

Zeyla
05-31-2010, 07:01 PM
Cool, I really enjoyed the first Kung Fu Panda. I remember you talking about that sequel back at blizzcon. Chris Sanders did a great job with How to Train your Dragon, I'm hoping the Croods is just as good

Seraphina
06-04-2010, 12:59 PM
saw it 3 days ago. Was a lot of fun. Brought back memories...