PDA

View Full Version : Was wondering..

curiouswizard
02-26-2002, 08:10 PM
Hiya,
Im a level 54 wizard on Druzzil Ro, and was wondering what your guild stands for, I have been in a several small guilds and the members of most have been very supportive and kind (first being Unity of Light, then Sisterhood of Roses, and The Reverie) and spent a short time in the guild Twilight Requiem (did not like *some* of the people or the attitudes ugh) in each of the smaller guilds I found friends that I could trust and have fun with, and some have, over time, become close friends (one reason I have not joined another guild) but sadly due to the fact that its a small guild, it has gotten to the point that there is almost never anyone on =( so basically im asking what Hoss is like =P whats the difference say between Hoss and Vindication ? Im higher level now and feel as though there are things I have not yet done and would like to explore some of the end game.I love the people in my current guild but feel bored often due to the fact I can no longer exp with them and rarely raid with them (not counting helping out on smaller raids) although at the moment I spend my time helping guilds such a Strange Brew, Legacy of Roses, ext get their epics and such just because its fun =) and I love helping someone get something they have wanted and worked hard for, I realise I might not be high enough anyway but have heard a few good things and would like to know from you, the members and friends of Hoss, what your guild stands for. I am confident in my skills at playing my class, and would just like to experience some of the end game with a group of people I feel comfortable with *smiles*
Anyways would just like your input~ you can icq me at 151900912
or e-mail me at druzzilwizard@hotmail.com
oh and if it matters~ curruent resist gear is almost nill have 224 int quad kite for exp in cs most often ~ and Tulujumps Robe or something =P lol

Guntak
02-26-2002, 08:48 PM
You need to be level 60. :(

Eomer
02-26-2002, 09:13 PM
Um, I think a Hoss VS. Vindication comparison would probably just be an open invitation for flames :).

Phaera
02-26-2002, 10:03 PM
Who's Vindication?

curiouswizard
02-26-2002, 10:10 PM
*smiles* one day I will be 60 =) *looks determined* maybe not soon but eventually *giggles*

Zerixia
02-26-2002, 11:07 PM
Well Vindication is that guild that was once full of ebil people, but half the ebil people moved to legends and the other half is sneaking into hoss to steal top secert Strats and cookies but your not suppose to know that.

Stitz
02-26-2002, 11:26 PM
Please not the cookies :(

Arcius
02-27-2002, 04:11 AM
As long as they don't take the paltar :(

Lola
02-27-2002, 05:24 AM
I have been in a several small guilds and the members of most have been very supportive and kind

The members of THIS guild are mean and vile.

And some even like Barry Manilow, ick ick!

Eomer
02-27-2002, 06:01 AM
I prefer Liberacci personally. Dude has wicked nice jumpsuits.

Vinilaa
02-27-2002, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Eomer
I prefer Liberacci personally. Dude has wicked nice jumpsuits.

Somehow this makes perfect sense to me Eomer. I feel I understand you much better now. Thanks.

V-

Rhedd
02-27-2002, 07:26 AM
FYI Vini is a paladin

Phaera
02-27-2002, 08:35 AM
Rixi, I must have c00kies!

Leta
03-01-2002, 06:04 AM
Barry Manilow > Liberacci

--------------------------------
Leta
WTS my silence..300p!

Eliyahu
03-01-2002, 08:33 AM
both suck
:eek:

Xabulaz
03-01-2002, 12:22 PM
Now now, you cant prove that Barry Manilow sucks...

Liberace on the other hand...

Eomer
03-01-2002, 02:04 PM
Anyone ever see the old SNL skit with Liberace and Michael Jackson on "Guy Talk" with Joe Piscopo? Good god it's funny, Eddie Murphy was MJ.

"So Mikey, how do you go about picking up chicks?"

"I jussst walk up and sssay, I wanna jump your bonessss"

Valterra
03-02-2002, 04:35 PM
Maaandy you came and you gave without taaaken, and I'll never forget you oh Mandy!

I think that proves it all..Manilow pwns

Baroness Valterra Dethdealer
Warlord of Innoruuk

Hunterr Dethdealer
Blackguard of Halas

Syana
03-04-2002, 11:44 AM
amazing how fast this thread went off topic.

lvl req is 58, 60 highly recommended for a wizard.

hoss started out as a small guild, some of that atmosphere is still there.

Tarissa
03-04-2002, 12:09 PM
As accomplished guilds go, Hoss is still small.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, the expansions have redefined the word 'small' and it grows in parallel with the RAM in your system.