PDA

View Full Version : Fallout: New Vegas

Lonskils
10-16-2010, 04:23 PM
YouTube - E3 2010 - Fallout: New Vegas Trailer [HD] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcXjTYLrQ0A)

4 more days!

Phaera
10-17-2010, 10:10 AM
I'm excited for it!

Domathoine
10-17-2010, 09:17 PM
I still haven't played through Fallout 3. I played the first 4ish hours and then just sort of lost interest.

darkestwrath
10-18-2010, 06:48 AM
I'm excited for the game, but not excited that i have to be at work at midnight tonight for the release :confused:

Andaas
10-18-2010, 10:21 AM
Midnight releases are a good idea for movies, sitting in a theater and watching a movie is actually "going out". A video game midnight release has always seemed dumb to me (and yeah, I've bought my fair share of WoW releases at midnight, since it's the only way to have the game as early as possible on launch).

I really thing the video game industry needs to move on from them. ESPECIALLY, the MMO companies (for expansion releases) - I mean, you can release the box a week early, and STILL keep people from playing the expansion - does the midnight release really do anything but force GameStop employees from having to spend 3 hours at work on a Monday night and let players geek-out over being "among the first (in their local time zone) to buy a box?

Berae
10-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Still say Wal-mart is a better place to buy video games at launch, and buy some food while you're there :)

Aindayen
10-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Still say Wal-mart is a better place to buy video games at launch, and buy some food while you're there :)

Like your mother doesn't cook every mean for joo!

Ain

Widespreadd Panic
10-19-2010, 10:42 AM
CoD Black Ops and Cata are the only games we even came close to pondering for a midnight release. Fallout is a minor release, I think we only have like 80 copies on each system. Which is an extremely small number for a new release for our store.

Kikiyo
10-19-2010, 11:07 AM
They should change the release for MMO to be like FF14. Where if you really are hardcore, buy the collector's and play a week early. That way everyone is not trying the game out at the exact same time. Lag at BC release was just plain bad.

Maegwin
10-20-2010, 10:34 AM
New Vegas just seems like more of the same to me. I think they may have hit their cap on Fallout 3 novelty.

Polegi
10-20-2010, 10:44 AM
so far its fallout 3 with some pieces added from oblivion. cant say im impressed. then again i wasnt impressed with 3rd either. its was/is ok game - if you consider it as a stand alone game. but not worthy follower of fallout 1/2.