PDA

View Full Version : Hobitrack misses y'all

Hobitrack
11-28-2010, 09:05 PM
I ran across this video and it brought back feelings that I didn't know what to do with.

YouTube - Goodbye Everquest (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHkUNzxjkag)

But I do have some old friends that I used to hang with on EQ that are now gone from me... Frytorlia is chief of all.

Lonskils
11-29-2010, 10:13 AM
It seems like a lifetime ago.

Aindayen
11-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Every time I see one of these it brings a ton of memories back.

Ain

Seraphina
11-30-2010, 10:25 PM
Was another life it seems, so long ago....

deezy
12-07-2010, 08:38 PM
good times

Ktul
12-09-2010, 11:46 AM
I retired finally about a year 1/2 ago. After Hoss left for WoW it was real hard, the content got better, harder, and yet had the same feel. The thing that usually kept me going was working with 40 to 72 people and raiding. The fellowship, the trials errors and victories. Luckily I found that again in SoS but the thought of missing out on so much RL (/played yikes), and some job problems finally forced me to retire.

I miss raiding, I just hate the thought of starting over with so many timesinks. The flip side is do you ever really master the class when you have the quick pl/limited play model.

When I was in SoS I continued to master the mage class (makes me feel I was a newb when in Hoss) and daily would recieve tells from other mages across servers for tips and opinions. I'd love to find that again but I'm so far behind the curve. IDK. I am thinking about buying the latest release of WoW but I wonder if it's worth while for just 3 days or so a week.

Excuse the ramble =)

Aindayen
12-16-2010, 11:09 PM
WoW is a much faster lvling an learning curve in my eyes Ktul.

To be the top 1% is to have mastered your class in WoW, but to be honest 99% of all people that play aren't even that close.

It's a relaxed sort of thing and now is the perfect time as everyone is running everything helping each other gear up for our 10 man groups. If only to bullshit with old friends, you should log in and say hey.

Ain