PDA

View Full Version : Magu!

APARATUS
03-07-2002, 12:06 PM
One dark gloomy evening the vile Magu was once again in a tight spot, to the right was un-vile Barbarian Kallaill to the left none other than once vile turned good Zerixia. Both were trying to slay Magu in an attempt to steal the ultimate power that only she can begin to grasp (the fools won't give up). Magu was surprisinly calm though, almost like it was no challenge. Kallaill's body started to emit an eeire aura and chanted in an unfamiliar tounge "Attempting to slow Aparatus!", but of course the spell took no affect. Magu quick to the draw violently pointed to Kallaill and said PET KILL! Zerixia was however very afraid, she had run off even before Magu had begun to blazze Kallaill into his inferno of what some may call death...

Magu was not one of forgiviness though, so Zerixia was now they prey! Magu swift and agile ran towards Zerixia but then stopped and started to glow, eyes red with blood Magu shot a fiery ball of death straight for the helpless enchanter! Amazingly enough Zerixia was able to take shelter under Dharrk's fat which he refers to as muscle :p ....

To be continued.

Kallaill
03-08-2002, 11:13 AM
Then a very short sexu dorf steps out from the darkness, he called himself "Hot" for some reason, it seemed to be a very cold that day to me. The dorf swirles his sprinkler over Kallaill's once masculan sexy corpse to ressurect the powerful shaman. Kallaill's eyes begin to gleem with thunder. " You have messed with a Powerful being young magu, you shall be punished! " Kallaill's hands begin to glow green, the look on magu's face was disgusting, and she was afraid also. Seconds later magu begins to feel pains all throughout her body, " I have been poisoned! " the rookie magu oinks out. Kallaill turns to Dharrk as magu is dying slowly and painful in the background. " Move your blubber shadowknight! " "It be muscle," the smelly ogre replyed.

"ahhhhhh" (aparatus dies)

"Zerixia your next......."
Kallaill stands in front of the ogre, thinking if he should kill him outright to get to Zerixia, or somehow move the blubber.

"It be muscle!"

to be continued......

APARATUS
03-08-2002, 10:52 PM
The untimely death of Magu was only an illusion for Magu had already gated and put Daisiee there in her place. So the foolish Kallaill quick to the gun killed none other than his own guild mate! Laughing all the way to the bind point Magu then preceded to The Temple of Veeshan where Magu ran across the deadly dragon Aaryonar. Swiftly Magu called Aparatus Guild to the scene. Mitsy, Lilcix, Zaphoe and Magu annihilated the ugly beast.

Rejoicing in our victory we threw a party in Shadow Haven. Zerixia a ninja guild mate tried to join but Zaphoe totally freaked out and cut her head off! While having some fun in Shadow Haven Kallaill thought he would forgive and forget and join in, little did he know Magu was one of the elite stealth ninja clan who do not tolerate such an act! Magu destroyed Kallaill with her faithful pet Gobab and persuaded Buazag to summon Kallaill's corpse to the feet of the vile Dain Frostweaver IV.

To be continued...

Buazag Bonesteel
03-08-2002, 11:10 PM
Sorry Kall...she gave me cookies :D

Kallaill
03-10-2002, 11:24 AM
Dain frostreaver looks at the sexu corpse of Kallaill and notices that he is ALLY to dorfs cuz he likes humping them. Dain, furious of such an act that magu had preformed summoned all the dorfs in the world to chase magu down and kill her. During that time the pudgy dorf called "I am HOT" ressurrected his God Kallaill Darkhawk.

Kallaill's hand begin to glow while chanting...
"I yllaer etah semong ekil uoy!" :|

Kallaill had summoned the most furious beast...the most vile....the most craziest spirit all of Norrath... the beast's name was........

SIRENSA!

Kallaill gave orders to Sirensa to run around Norrath and kill ALL mages of Norrath and chop their heads off!

Kallaill shouts, "MAGES, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!....BRING ME THE HEAD OF APARATUS, AND THE CHOPPING OF THE HEADS WILL BE NO MORE!"

APARATUS
03-10-2002, 12:58 PM
Magu was indeed intimidated by such an act but none the less still....calm. Buazag feasting on his cookies looks up at Magu and mutters something about Magu being crazy.

Magu walking around taking some time off to aquire many phat lewts in Ssra Temple soloing Rhag after Rhag ran into SIRENSA. Knowing exactly what to do Magu totally flipped out...but spared Sirensa for under all her armor Magu found a ROBE. Not only was it a robe it was the infamous Sly Summoners Robe!!

With this new found knowledge of Sirensa's Magician side, Magu proceeded to hunt the thrice killed Kallaill....

Kallaill
03-10-2002, 11:06 PM
The gods had chosen Kallaill as Norraths master Ninja..... wut seemed to be his death by magu, was only a feign to put magu off track. Kallaill had enough with the nonsense and threatened Norrath that he would banish all shapes, sized, and tpes of cookies there were if magu did not come before the Mighty Kallaill Darkhawk.

The Norrathians terrified, began the search for magus head.....

Rhedd
03-11-2002, 07:09 AM
In pure disgust at such acts by the MAGU, Kallaill's brave and fearsome Dorf who called himself, I AM HOT, Came to aid Kall in his fight. Kallaill, with "I am hot" at his side, knew that they could not be beaten. For victory was in their grasp.

Zaphoe
03-13-2002, 08:57 AM
Rhedd changed his mind as Zappo let a flurry of humps out on rhedds face~!
but shCKINGLEE MY CAPS KEY BROKE AND EVERY ONE COULD NOT REED THIS AND OMG SPELL CHECK WENT ALSO 3 SEC0NDS L8R!
AJD THE WORDL NEW I W/-\S TEH HGOTTEST!

APARATUS
03-13-2002, 11:34 AM
what the fewk this page has gone to heck. This war isnt over KALLAILL! On a side note AG got the key into Vex Thall :D

Kallaill
03-14-2002, 12:00 AM
Muahahaha

Battle #1 Winner -- Kallaill

Battle #2 Winner -- ???

Lexoon
03-15-2002, 11:47 AM
kall suxx0rz =|

Rhedd
03-15-2002, 11:50 AM
STFAK UP LEX YOU FAKING SUX

Kallaill>Lexoon

Kallaill
03-16-2002, 12:30 AM
Muahahaha, rhedd is mah hump buddy, no one..and i mean NO ONE messes with us!

Lilcix
03-21-2002, 03:01 PM
Kallaill...If you hump with rhedd , not are you only humping his hairy ass but youre humping the whole EQ community!...except me , I dont like dorfs

Rhedd
06-26-2002, 12:11 PM
Only half the eq community the other half hates me =\

Grimthorn
06-26-2002, 12:30 PM
Lilcix doesn't like Dorfs?!?

You have bad asthetic taste...

-Grim

Rhedd
06-26-2002, 12:37 PM
Grimthorn, Im going to take away your hotness

Mcpickle
07-02-2002, 09:57 AM
Hi can I post here too cause ur story inspired my greatness in posting to be poster of topics and i'm eating some General Tso's chicken from this dong restaurant and its hot and i need milk