PDA

View Full Version : Siren's Grotto

Bram
03-08-2002, 02:20 PM
Hi folks. I am looking for a good guide to Siren's Grotto or Dragon Necropolis. If anyone has the URL for such a guide, I would appreciate it. If we have any experts on those zones, I'd like to speak with them as well. Basically I am looking for a few hours fun with some 53+ friends (have about 2 groups worth).

Thanks,

Bram

Eomer
03-08-2002, 03:57 PM
SG is actually a pretty easy zone now, at least the first bit is. You may get more enjoyment out of it if you just walk in and learn it yourself. It used to be god awful hard to even break in from the CS zone (yea, three mobs hitting super fast for 255, two of which can CH, none mezzable, is really fun!). I don't have a lot of experience with the place personally, other than being able to contribute this: fighting underwater has got to be the most annoying thing ever.

Bram
03-08-2002, 04:20 PM
Heh. Well, Xaneidolon and I spent a lot of time in Kedge. And Hammur took a bunch of us into SG in our mid-to-late 40s to hunt up the gems for my BP. That was an adventure. Okay, I'll find a map and wander around. FWIW, Eomer, I agree that fighting underwater is annoying.

Bram