PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler] Long time no see everyone!!!

Adali
11-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Hello Hoss,

Sooo...I received an email from the new face lifted website wishing me a happy birthday and about shit my pants. I was part of your epic team on Everquest and had no clue that you all had moved over to World of Warcraft. I currently play on Proudmorre and have a ilvl 376 Prot Warrior, ilvl 371 Holy Paladin, ilvl 368 Demo Warlock (hate this toon so it collects dust). I stll tend to play my MMORPGS way to much for my own good. Very interested in joining back up with the team though if you all are interested. I'm a full time college student now and have all the time in the world to invest into some DS raiding as soon as 4.3 is released. Would love to have some feedback from you all with some more information on what server/faction you all play on and would be great to hear how the progression is going for you all! Saw the H Domo kill, when you all get H Rag down that will be an epic achievment, and if you all are still the solid players you were back then I for see it happening very soon! Reply with any information you care to provide and I will be checking back in with you all daily! Hell of a shock to get hooked back up with you all for my birthday!

Miss you guys,
Adali (EQ)
Cannoń (WoW)

PS: Loving the website Vagar. Nice job bro!

Lonskils
11-06-2011, 01:51 AM
Wow, Hey there Adail!

Adali
11-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Well, I did some research and found you all on Draenor/Alliance. If that isnt correct let me know! And I left a lay out of my toons in my original post. If something there that is highly needed for you all just let me know!

Tenelen
11-06-2011, 08:07 AM
Hey Adali we are ally/Draenor and looking for healers for our 25Man I am sure your holy pally would be more than welcome!