PDA

View Full Version : Vindictus revisited

Syana
03-19-2012, 06:41 PM
Since SWTOR was a bust and Wow is pretty stale other than raiding, I decided to revisit a game I was playing before Cattle's Clysm.

It's surprisingly enjoyable.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/

boopie
03-19-2012, 09:09 PM
I re-installed Diablo II and Brood Wars. I also re-installed Black and White. Yes, I found some old CDs lying around while cleaning... No, I haven't actually played any of them... I'm looking forward to finding some time to play B&W though. I enjoyed ... deaaaaaaaaaaath.

Syana
03-20-2012, 12:08 AM
I don't have any of my Diablo II CD's.. I had like 3 copies of diablo 2 and 3 copies of LoD.

Don't remember any of my logins either.

Lonskils
03-20-2012, 06:41 AM
I thought you were high on LoL.

NormetheGnome
03-20-2012, 10:02 AM
I been playing dnd online since wow started to blow

boopie
03-20-2012, 10:12 AM
If you happen to still have your cd key somewhere, you can attach them to your battle.net account and download the game from Blizzard.

Zeyla
03-21-2012, 09:56 AM
I'll have to fire this one up again. I tried it a while back a little and enjoyed it. It was fun for quick sessions.

Torrid
03-22-2012, 04:12 PM
I love how when you go to a game's website nowadays, it tells you absolutely nothing of the gameplay.

Should play EQ1 f2p with me Sy. We could kill a week with 10 minute levels and super overpowered pets/mercs. Since it's free, I would feel less dirty.

Loniel Bonewalker
03-22-2012, 05:05 PM
I love how when you go to a game's website nowadays, it tells you absolutely nothing of the gameplay.

Should play EQ1 f2p with me Sy. We could kill a week with 10 minute levels and super overpowered pets/mercs. Since it's free, I would feel less dirty.

I feel the same way. though for me swtor is still working out. Especially for single player aspect and shit (not saying its for everyone, but for me it works). Well that and WoW since my old guild just bought me a gamecard to ensure im able to log in. Plus a free 80 fleabag was hard to pass up.

Torrid
03-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Oh god. Just did eq1 for a couple hours. I can't believe the things they did to that game. I spent 30 minutes looking for the PoK book just to escape the new zones they dump everybody in to but couldn't find it. Fuck those assholes for not letting wintel clients run eqmac.

Let me know if you find your d2 cd keys or something Sy, or give me a reason to play this Korean anime spring break beach outfit game.

Syana
03-22-2012, 07:56 PM
we can totally play starcraft 2 instead.

Torrid
03-22-2012, 08:24 PM
Load AIM already.

Are there any interesting SC2 mods out yet? I really wanted to create a Diablo SC2 mod, but since Blizzard refuses to document ANYTHING in regards to addons/modifications, I couldn't tell if their system could even allow what I needed. (I.e. random item generation, persistent characters, and non-linear map transitions)

Rhedd
03-27-2012, 01:53 PM
I've been playing the crap out of SC2 again lately... still subbed to Swtor but just meh with it for whatever reason, that I can't put my foot on.

Syana
03-27-2012, 05:20 PM
I've been playing the crap out of SC2 again lately... still subbed to Swtor but just meh with it for whatever reason, that I can't put my foot on.

You have no one to play with because everyone else quit, cause the game sucks.